Chapter 142: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 24

Three days later.

The rain in the city is always non-stop, dark and damp.

In the high-rise banquet hall of the skyscraper, the lights are bright and bustling, and the toasting and piano music blend together. It is very luxurious, but it does not look like an engagement banquet at all.

Ji Wei, in a neat suit, sat on the sofa in the corner, staring at the door all the time, occasionally stroking the left eye with his left hand habitually, while the right hand holding the red wine was holding the wine glass slightly because of nervousness.

Tonight, Jiang Fei will attend.

It was the first time I saw her since I changed the memory for her and Lin Ran that day.

how is she? Will you occasionally think of him and everything they have experienced later? Even... After hearing that she was "engaged", would she be a little unhappy?

Too many questions filled his mind, making it difficult for him to think.

After waiting for an unknown amount of time, there was a sound of opening the door, Ji Wei looked there almost instantly, and then his eyes froze for an instant.

Jiang Fei.

She was wearing a snow-white dress, Shengxue's skin seemed to reflect light under the light, her eyebrows were beautiful and charming, but her arm was tightly around Gu Xi who was beside her.

Ji Wei turned around slowly, glanced at her holding someone else's hand, and it fell on her face again, for a moment, she felt as if she had been staring at her for a long time before walking slowly towards that side.

Jiang Fei naturally noticed the gaze from the corner. In fact, from the moment she entered the banquet hall, she already felt that this dinner was not like an engagement banquet, but an ordinary dinner.

She turned her head and looked into Ji Wei's eyes at a glance. She was slightly stunned, held Gu Xi's hand tightly, and soon returned to normal.

Gu Xi felt the movement of his arm, turned his head to look at Jiang Fei, then raised his eyes, and saw Ji Wei approaching the two of them, his eyes were always on Jiang Fei.

Gu Xi frowned imperceptibly, and said in a low voice, "Mr. Ji."

Ji Wei suddenly came back to his senses, finally withdrew his gaze from staring at Jiang Fei, and looked at Gu Xi: "Mr. Gu," after finishing speaking, he turned his head to look at Jiang Fei again, with a hoarse and tense voice, "Jiang Fei."

Jiang Fei lowered his eyes and nodded politely: "Mr. Ji."

Ji Wei heard her unfamiliar address, the fingertips hanging by her side trembled slightly, her heart ached, and her left eye seemed to be sore.

Now, she is looking at Gu Xi with the same eyes she used to look at him at the beginning.

It took a while for Ji Wei to say slowly: "Long time no see."

Jiang Fei glanced at him and smiled lightly: "Happy engagement."

Ji Wei's throat tightened, and his Adam's apple moved.

How could she... wish him a "happy engagement" so frankly?

"I have something to tell you."

Jiang Fei was startled, and he felt a tightness in Gu Xi's hand.

On the side, Gu Xi looked at Ji Wei's expression, he knew very well that Ji Wei definitely had feelings for Jiang Fei.

And he should have been happy to see it come true, if he spoke, Jiang Fei would not reject him, even if he pushed her to others.