Chapter 32: Entertainment Rep 10

The scars on Jiang Fei's body recovered very well. After a careful examination, the doctor only said that she could undergo scar removal surgery when she had time. Although the scars could not be completely eliminated, they could be relieved a lot.

After coming out of the hospital, Jiang Fei and Yan Yunzhou went back to the hotel directly.

Jiang Fei continued filming.

Her remaining roles are not many, and most of them are literary plays, so every day is relaxed.

Ever since Yan Yunzhou appeared on the set last time, he didn't shy away from being discovered. If he had time, he quietly waited at the exit of the set to pick her up and go back to the hotel together. The staff on the set went from initial panic to surprise and eventually became calm.

A month passed quickly.

On this day, Yan Yunzhou called Jiang Fei and said that the company was a little busy and would call back later tonight, and asked her to go back to the hotel directly after he was busy, and the rest were just some instructions.

Jiang Fei just listened casually, occasionally responding with a sentence or two. He always did this during this time, like reporting his whereabouts, whether she was interested or not.

Hearing her obviously coping tone, Yan Yunzhou just smiled lightly and called again next time.

When we returned to the hotel from the set, it was already half past eight in the evening.

When Jiang Fei stepped out of the elevator, she smelled a faint smell of alcohol. She paused, frowned, and turned to look at the door of her room. Sure enough, she saw Qin Mo standing there expressionlessly.

After careful calculation, this was the first real meeting between her and Qin Mo since that private dinner.

He was still wearing a suit, but his tie was loose, his black hair was messy, his black eyes looked straight at him with some drunkenness, his body smelled of alcohol, his face was painted, and there was an obvious line on the corner of his lips. Bloody, a little embarrassed.

Jiang Fei glanced at him, her expression tensed instantly, she lowered her head and took out his room card, and was about to bypass him.

Qin Mo's throat tightened, and he followed her two steps: "Jiang Fei..."

Jiang Fei's footsteps stopped: "Mr. Qin is drunk again, went the wrong way, and came to the wrong person?"

The low tone made it impossible to hear self-mockery or sarcasm.

Qin Mo looked at her, and opened his mouth but couldn't speak.

Just like the last time, I was drunk and came here, but said bluntly, "I went wrong".

Jiang Fei waited for a while, finally laughed at herself, got up, and was about to enter the room.

"...No mistake." Qin Mo's voice suddenly came from behind.

Jiang Fei's hand froze on the doorknob.

Qin Mo looked at her hesitant action, and his eyes lightened up: "I'm here to find you, Jiang Fei."

"There's something I want to tell you."

"..." Jiang Fei turned her back to him and remained silent.

"During this time, I've been thinking about what would have happened if we hadn't broken up," Qin Mo walked up behind her and looked at her back, "We may have been married, or we may not have. Maybe you wouldn't have experienced that explosion, everything in the middle will not happen. After that, we will go through this life like ordinary lovers. There may be quarrels and disputes in the middle, but we can always make up..."