Chapter 50: The Cannon Fodder Princess 14

There was a dead silence at the palace banquet.

Everyone looked at the woman in the center of the hall.

Although it was never announced clearly, all the officials have heard that the emperor dotes on Princess Changning, and even though Chu Mo plotted against her first, he still intends to marry her to Pei Guoshi.

But now Princess Changning has such a deep-rooted affection for Chu Mo that she once again publicly rejected the marriage contract with the national teacher.

All of a sudden, everyone looked at the few people in front of them.

Chu Mo's hand holding the wine glass trembled violently, the cold wine splashed out and landed on the back of his hand, the blood all over his body seemed to be frozen, and for a moment he felt that his consciousness was gradually trance.

Jiang Fei said that she wanted to marry him.

Her choice is his.

"Fei Fei?" Chu Mo called her name in a low voice, cautiously.

Jiang Fei didn't look at him, but still stood there, biting his lips, pondered for a moment and said again: "I beseech my father to be fulfilled."

Pei Qing froze for a long time, staring blankly at the woman in the fiery red dress, a layer of chill slowly crept up in her heart.

From the beginning to the end, she never gave him the slightest look.

Has she regained her memory? You know how much he hurt her.

She doesn't want to marry him.

A few days ago, she was ashamed about the marriage offer, but now she said that she wanted to marry Chu Mo.

The emperor glanced at Chu Mo who was at the side, and then looked at Jiang Fei: "Have you thought about it?"

Jiang Fei lowered his head, clenched his hand hanging by his side, and was silent for a long time: "Yes."

The emperor looked at Chu Mo again: "What does King Guangyuan want to say?"

Jiang Fei finally followed the emperor's eyes and looked at Chu Mo.

Chu Mo's heart was beating violently, but it froze suddenly when he saw Jiang Fei's quiet eyes.

Under the red gauze, pale skin was reflected, her eyes did not have the strong admiration for him in the past, but were as silent as an ancient well, without any vitality.

She...she chose him clearly, but it seemed...that she had no feelings for him at all.

But even so, he was still reluctant to let go.

Chu Mo got up and walked to Jiang Fei's side, and said in a hoarse voice: "I would like to marry Princess Changning with ten miles of red makeup and the dignity of a princess, and I will never marry again in this life."

The words were addressed to the emperor, but his eyes were always looking at the woman in the palace, and each word was paused with weight as heavy as a thousand pounds.

The emperor coughed twice, and looked at Chu Mo like a torch: "May King Guangyuan do what he says." Having said that, he looked at Jiang Fei and sighed softly, "Since you have made a choice, I will agree.. . . . "

"Your Majesty!" Pei Qing said suddenly, her voice was low and hoarse.

The emperor looked at Pei Qing, but the latter kept looking at Jiang Fei.

Jiang Fei lowered her head: "Thank you, father, for your success." After saying that, she looked at Chu Mo, "Will the prince continue to stay here?"

Hearing her address, Chu Mo's fingertips trembled slightly, and soon, as usual, he stepped forward to hold her hand: "Let's get out of here."