Gotham's Masked Vigilante - 6

~~~~ Minor content warning: Sexual innuendo and 'mature' themes. Reader discretion is advised. (If you would like to skip the detail, scroll until you see the "{{{{{")

The batman held you tightly against him, and you slowly wrapped your legs around his waist, straddling him.

You felt wrong for wanting more from him.

You slowly moved your hips against his lap, as the kiss became more rough and heated.

A small sound escaped his lips, his low voice vibrating between both of your lips.

His mask slightly brushing against your face.

Thats when you felt it.

It definitely wasn't his armor that was starting to grow down there.

You could feel it underneath you. His hands continued to get lower and lower on your back until he slowly started to slide them to the front of your body. 

Still deep into the kiss, he softly slipped his thumbs underneath your pant line/ into your pants. It sent a shiver down your spine. 

His right hand continued to travel lower and lower into your pants. You felt that twitch of his hand again but he slowly made his way 'down there.'

You made a slight noise, while his lips still kissed yours.

You could feel his hand brush against you, and the prescence between his legs got larger. You could feel his heart pounding in unison with yours.

He slowly pulled his lips away from yours, his breathing was shaky. He slowly took his hand out of your pants and looked away from you, not saying anything.

Both of you were out of breath, and you fully realized the situation you were in now.

The masked vigilante of gotham just had his hands down your pants.

Your mind raced, and for some reason your brain drifted to the awkwardness of when you and Bruce Wayne had dinner. It felt like a similar silence. 

You could tell by the way he avoided your gaze that he wanted more, but he seemed to be practicing some sort of self control. You didn't know why.

You slowly got off of his lap, realizing you were still sitting on his lower half. You brushed against his bulge as you did causing his head to jerk towards you, his eyes looking towards you.

'{{{{{

"S-Im- I didn't- I'm sorry-." You stuttered, looking at his face.

You began to stand up, forgetting how injured you were because of the adrenaline that scenario had just given you. 

You stumbled and fell back down, this time, not falling into the batman, but rather all the way to the floor, hitting your head good. 

Everything was beginning to go black as you slowly passed out. 

Before you did, you noticed him rush to your side, his face hovering over you and he spoke something in a voice of concern that you couldn't quite make out.