Breathless (NSFW) - 23

As bruce deepened the kiss, you let your body slide down slightly, making it so he would lean more against you.

As you did, he followed your movements down, keeping his body with yours.

This happened until your back was completely against the bed and his body was hovering over yours. 

You could tell he was slightly struggling to maintain the position during the kiss because of the light shaking.

You put your hands against his chest, breaking the kiss and looking at him. 

"I can take it.... from here.."

You looked into his eyes, blushing at what you had just said. He was breathing heavily looking back at you. 

You put your arms to his side and turned you both so that he was now laying against the bed and you were hovering over him.

You slowly let your body press against his, leaning up a little as you sat on his lap.

You looked at him with lust in your eyes. 

He looked back with a longing.

You leaned your face closer, admiring his body now that you were on top of him, being careful to not disturb the freshly stitched wounds of his.

You looked back up to his eyes, and he looked back into yours as he placed his hands on your hips gently.

You bit your lip at the gesture.

A few seconds of silence passed.

"I want you to...."

He paused for a minute before his hand slowly rubbed against your thigh and travelled up your arm in a gentle stroke.

His hand stopped at the collar of your shirt and he grabbed it so that it slightly drooped off your shoulder. 

There were the marks he had left just  below your collar bone when you had last been in his room. You blushed at the fact that they were still visible.

"Do this...." His voice said in a small, quiet way.

"What?" You replied in an equally soft voice.

"To me...."

His finger softly stroked against the hickies as his gaze avoided yours. He seemed more timid than usual, but you definitely didn't mind. You wanted to see every side of him, vulnerable or not. 

You felt your face heat up as his hand left your collar bone and back down to your thigh. You leaned your face down towards his neck, letting your breath hit his skin. 

You felt his hand rub your clothed thigh, making you wish that you were bare.

Then you began to leave marks just below where his shirt line would be.

You could feel his chest rise and fall and his heart beat as you did. 

As you pulled away but kept your face close to his chest, you saw that you may of slightly went above where a shirt line would be...