Him - 30

"I got hurt."

Bruce looked at you, then down to his hands. You were still sitting in between his legs, close to him.

You rolled your eyes and moved your legs and sat in between his more comfortably. You then got closer to him, making sure to gently place your hands on his chest.

"Well I knew that much, Bruce."

You rolled your eyes back up to look at his, after slowly looking at the scars on his body.

"I really just had an accident, that's all... nothing serious."

He cleared his throat, after looking into your eyes.

"What kind of accident.... is it related to your strange relationship with him...?"

You bit your lip looking into his eyes. You wanted to get him to talk before you made any final assumptions. It was obvious this... two identity thing...was almost a game to him, so why should you waste the opportunity to make your own move and play back.

"Him?"

Bruce raised an eyebrow, his hands casually sliding from your waist towards your thighs. His eyes narrowed at you. 

"You always avoid talking about him.. even the day we met. The batman."

You felt his touch slowly creep onto your legs, the bandages on his hands roughly dragging against your skin in contrast to the tips of his slightly callused yet still soft fingers. 

You felt a string of butterflies in your stomach. 

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I just don't talk about....."

Bruce paused for a minute, thinking. 

"I dont talk about him."

You furrowed your eyebrows, he was again stating the obvious. 

"Why though, what happ-"

Your sentence was interrupted by his strong grasp on both of your legs. He moved you from your position on the couch, to making your legs wrap around him, so that you were straddling him. He made sure to wrap your leg against him in a way to avoid the fresh wound you had just stitched up.

The sudden action made your face and insides heat up.

"What was that f-"

He was silent, and looked into your eyes. Those cool blue eyes. 

He closed the distance between both of your faces and brought you into a kiss. His lips moved against yours in unison.