Confusion - 16

You were speechless. 

You lay unclothed next to Bruce. You looked over at him, he looked back at you with an expressionless face, but you could still somehow tell he was feeling something.

"Let me get you something comfortable to wear-" Bruce said in a small, soft voice. 

He got up and slipped on some sweatpants and a loosely fitted black t-shirt and grabbed some things from his drawers tossing them to you.

You grabbed the shirt and shorts he had given you, you put them on. They were baggy but comfy.

He walked back over as you snuggled into the blankets in his bed and held them up to your face. It smelled like him.

He walked over laying on the bed beside you. 

You looked over, thinking of what lays underneath his black t-shirt, you moved closer to him looking at his chest. 

"What does Bruce Wayne do in his free time that gave him all those scars" You giggled, looking up to his face.

His eyes looked into yours, and he wrapped his arms around you. "Nothing too special.." His gaze was almost hypnotizing. You smiled, snuggling your face into his chest. 

You slowly fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

~~

You could hear the birds chirping and you slowly opened your eyes to be met with Bruce's face close to yours. 

That was right, you were in his home, his bed. You blushed remembering last nights events.

It seemed Bruce had forgotten you were asleep next to him, because moments later he began to roll over onto you. The front of him against you, you gasped giggling a little.

"Wake up sleepy head- you're crushing meeee" You wrapped your arms around him, putting your hands on his back. 

His eyes opened slowly and connected with yours. "Ah.... y/n...." 

That voice.

It was so deep, low.

He had just woken up after all, it reminded you of the batman's low voice.

He wiped some of his hair back, only for it to fall back into his face.

"Good morning Mr Wayne" You grinned, and he remained on top of you.

"What were you thinking about?" He said in an almost hush whisper.

"Your morning voice sounds a lot like... a person" You looked up at him, feeling a little bit vulnerable in the position you were in.

You didn't want to mention batman, but you still wondered why Bruce always avoided the topic. You wanted to ask what he owed to the masked vigilante to make him so sensitive about the topic.

"Who?"

"Well...uhm..No one in particular-"

"Then why did you hesitate?"