Our Bond - 11

a; (NO guys, just because this chapter is labelled like the title of the story doesn't mean its ending. Dont worry ;))

andddddd I'm not one to care about stats normally - buttttt, for a day this story was #1 on the #brucewayne Wattpad hashtag!!! This is insane. Thank you guys for reading!

------------------------

~ later in this chapter there are depictions of attempted sexual assault. Read at your own discretion.

--------------------------------

You took a second to process what he was asking and nodded walking back to him and sitting on the side of him.

"So mr vengeance... who was the man chasing you-"

You said, as you slowly put your hands on his shirt and helped lift it over his head, being careful not to hit his mask off. You were doing your best to not get worked up over being this close in proximity to him, but the mixed smell of sweat and cologne made your mind tingle.

He looked to you, as you got closer to help him put the shirt on the rest of the way.

There it was again, that silent stare of his.

"You know you really don't talk that much, for someone who's so powerful."

He wasn't saying anything still, it was a little frightening if you were honest. But in a good way.

You noticed a hair of yours that clung to his shirt on the side of his stomach farthest away from you and you felt your face heat up with embarassment. You reached over him to pick it off and looked up at him while doing so.

His eyes followed your movement, not necessarily focusing on the hair you picked off but rather you being close to him.

Without really thinking, you let your body take over, as you slowly sat on his lap, facing him.

You placed your hands on his armorless chest. 

When he wasn't wearing his armor, it was easy to feel his heart beat. It was racing, probably faster than yours. You wished his shirt was still off.

"It was one of penguin's men." He muttered slowly, his body freezing still as you moved your hands down his chest to feel his abs through his shirt.

His seemingly bold and powerful gaze he held on you had disappeared, and he looked down.

"vengeance...." you said under your breath.

He slowly lifted his eyes to meet yours.

As soon as he did, you leaned in and placed your lips against his.

He slowly kissed back, putting one of his still gloved hands to your leg.

You pulled away after a few short moments, embarassed by your own actions as you began to feel heat raise inside you. 

"Do you often kiss strangers you let into your home?" He said in his low, slightly weak voice.