Rush (NSFW) - 8

~~Mature content warning, NSFW: If you wish to skip the 'detail', scroll till you see '}}}}}}}}}'

A: (I'm not normally a sexual person, but I tried my best to write this for you.)

The dress that you had just put on was tight around your body. 

He was wearing business casual.

His slightly tight, black pants, and his loosely fitted white dress shirt.

He ran his hands along your sides, pressing the tent in his pants against you, as he was exploring your mouth with his tongue in the wet kiss. He pulled away for a second, mumbling close to your face "That dress looks good on you..." Before returning his lips to yours.

You wanted to touch him. Feel him. 

He wanted to touch you. Feel you.

Your panties were wet. You were throbbing. Craving him, needing him to do something with the tension he was creating with his actions. 

You experienced a slight feeling of deja vu, but your mind pushed it away quickly.

He slowly pulled from the kiss, staying in place. His face still close to yours. 

He mumbles quietly, looking to your eyes. 

"Can I touch you?"

He could see the neediness in your eyes, 

feel your quick heart beat, 

heard your soft moans.

But he still asked for consent.

That turned you on even more.

You nodded.

"Yes please... but the dress... I dont want to get anything..-"

You saw him look at you intently, clearly dazed by arousal. "Do you want me to.. take it off..?"

You bit your lip and nodded.

He removed himself from pressing against you and slowly turned you around. His hand twitched as he unzipped your dress. You felt his face close to your back as he did, and his hot breath on your back.

He left a trail off kisses lightly on your skin before he slowly pulled the dress off your shoulders, and slid it down to your legs. 

You stepped out of it, leaving you vulnerable in your underwear and bra.

You slowly turned to face him, your face flushed seeing the gaze he gave you as he admired your body, regardless of your insecurities.

Slowly he assumed the positioned he had previously put you in, against the wall.

He placed his lips against yours in an aggressive kiss as he slowly slid his hand downtown.

He stopped as he reached the line of your underwear and you felt your legs tremble in anticipation. He silenced the noises escaping from your mouth with his lips against yours.