Chapter 1

Only one coherent thought had formed in his mind...

She was breathtakingly beautiful.

She did not resemble the aura of a model or any celebrity, but he was confident that she could give them a run for their money. She was the type of girl that would make your head turn when she passes by; from her attractive complexion, to the captivating twinkle in her almond eyes, her cute button nose and the soft pout of her lips, yup definitely a head-to-toe looker. He was however snapped back from his momentary reverie when he saw the barista's eyes widen in realization upon seeing the boys, making him inwardly groan.

The band was really fond of their fans; after all they were the reason for the boys' massive success. However they do sometimes get freaked out when the fans do something bordering between annoying and insane, like throwing random things at them during concert, really? Sure the cute girl standing in front of them hasn't done anything to be classified as freaky yet but with the previous circumstances that Harry had found himself in, he wasn't sure if he can already cope with the squealing girls as of the moment.

But to his great surprise and amazement, it never came. Instead he caught himself watching the girl in front of him in awe for the second time when she regained her composure and continued with her work.

(o)

Selena always had a habit of greeting whoever comes in the store before even looking at them. So imagine her great surprise when she saw none other than Liam Payne and Harry Styles of the famous One Direction standing in front of her. She could feel her eyes and mouth form a small 'o' as she stared at them or rather at a certain curly haired, green eyed beauty.

He was simply ravishing.

She knew he was handsome, but the hell, none of the photographs and videos have even managed to do him justice. It was simply hard to try to pull away your gaze once it befell him, from the set of his jaw, his chiseled cheekbones, the sharpness of his nose and the pull of his mesmerizing emerald eyes.

Selena was never a hardcore fangirl of the boys or any celebrity for the matter, though she did admire their songs and their laidback, humble attitudes. Yet she always saw their kind as unreachable, not because they were arrogant but for her there was always an enormous wall that divided them from the norm -reality; and she never attempted to do any single thing to cross that gap for she knew it was just far too surreal to encounter them and that would just end up in a great deal of humiliation - mainly for her part of course. The brunette also knew that the boys already deal with enough squealing and gawking from girls every single moment, can you blame them though? When the boys are just walking perfection. Still, Selena did not want to annoy them anymore and instead thought of trying to salvage the situation - mainly her looking like a stupid goldfish.

So with that thought, Selena managed to push her admiration aside and proceeded to focus on the task at hand.

(o)

"May I get your orders?" she asked.

"Four lattes please, how about you mate?" Liam replied with a hint of admiration on his tone, obviously sharing the same sentiment with his friend.

"I'll be having the same"

"I thought you wanted to choose?" Liam prodded with a sly twinkle in his eyes as he turned to face his companion.

"I ugh...just thought of coming with you." Harry added

"You sure? You seem distracted."

Damn you Liam. Harry thought as his friend prodded.