Chapter 5

Selena can't help the smile that was plastered on her face all throughout the bus ride. Who would have thought that she'd see Harry Styles again? But what was more surprising was not just the fact that he recognized her but the way they so easily bonded.

She knew that she had to tell Zoey about this, hoping that the blonde wouldn't overreact and come way over her head with her out-of-this-world conclusions. The brunette knew as well that was asking for too much since that is exactly how she can picture Zoey would react.

Well it's a good thing tomorrow's Thursday, the start of her and Zoey's two-day off, which means she has two full days to think of how to tell Zoey and dodge her wise-ass remarks.

(o)

"He what?" Zoey screeched for the umpteenth time as Selena finished her story.

"Zoey please, can you tone it down?" the brunette said rubbing her temples.

"Oh no, don't try that with me. Now tell me, did he just say what I think he said?" Zoey asked her tone much softer this time.

Selena pinched the bridge of her nose, a headache forming over her best friend's antics; clearly wishing to repeat her days off. Really, how could've two days gone so fast? The two were currently in the staff room making their last minute preparations as they waited for the last shift to begin.

"Yes Zoey, he said he wanted to meet you" Selena groaned, giving in.

"And?" The blonde asked, seemingly oblivious to her whining companion.

"And, as I said to you over and over again that I told him to bring his Irish fellow"

Zoey, squealed again in excitement, much to the annoyance of the tanned girl.

"So when's that?" Zoey again asked with an ear-to-ear grin plastered on her face.

"Probably when they want to get some coffee here" Selena replied nonchalantly. Sure she was also thrilled that Harry Styles wants to see her again and meet Zoey as well, but she didn't want to be so hyped about it; the band's hectic schedule may not be able to permit it after all.

"And when's that?" Zoey repeated.

"I wouldn't exactly know"

"Don't you have his number already?"

"Why would I have his number?" Selena snorted, turning to be met with an incredulous look on her best friend's face.

"You didn't ask for his number?" Zoey asked, seemingly having gathered her

wits back.

"Why would I ask for his number?" Selena asked again, completely baffled by the notion.

"Oh Selena, why don't you ever use the brains you were given with?" Zoey asked dramatically, slapping her palm on her forehead.