Chapter 34

AN: Honestly my original plan for this story was just like seven chapters or so, I never thought I'd reach this far and I know I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Thank you. All the love :)

(o)

"Have a safe trip dear, please try to visit more often"

"I will mum" Harry murmured into Anne's hair

"And bring her with you as well okay?"

Harry chuckled as he released his mother from his hug "Thanks mum, I'm really glad you like her"

"It's hard not to sweetheart" Anne said, gently patting her son's cheek

"Take care Harry" Robin said as the lad moved to give his stepdad a one armed hug

"Thanks Robin"

"Now go say goodbye to your sister and rescue your girl" Robin said causing Harry to chuckle, much more so when he turned only to be greeted with a sight that seemed to accurately match Robin's description. Selena seemed to be trapped in his sister's death hug while being bombarded with questions. Yet even if the scenario appeared to be discomforting, a blissful smile was clearly plastered on Selena's face, which caused one to settle on his lips as well.

"Promise you'll stay in touch okay?"

"Gemma for the hundredth time I promise" Selena said laughing

"You know you should meet Zoey" Harry suggested which made Selena groan

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"And why not?" Gemma asked

"Some other time" Selena said dismissively but with a smile still on her face "Now go say goodbye to your brother" she said wiggling out of her grasp to jog towards Harry's parents.

"Take care of her Haz" Gemma warned

"Nice to know you care about your brother so much" Harry replied sarcastically with a roll of his eyes.

"I'm taking care of what's best for you" Gemma teased "Come here" she said opening her arms to which her younger brother wrapped himself in "Take care Haz, I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too Gem" Harry whispered, kissing the top of her head. Saying goodbye to his family had already been a frequent scenario, yet no matter how many times it had already transpired, Harry could still feel his heart squeeze when bidding them farewell.

"We need to go Gem, we still have a plane to catch" he said releasing his sister.

"Bye mum" Harry said as he hugged the woman again who had stepped closer to Gemma after releasing Selena from their embrace.

"Bye guys, thanks again for having me" Selena said waving her farewell as Harry now tugged her hand, leading her to the vehicle.

"You're always welcome dear, thanks for coming too and feel free to visit any time, okay?"

"Okay, thanks Anne" Selena said before entering and closing the door of the range rover, watching as Harry uttered his parting words with his family before entering the driver's side, a rueful smile present on his features.

(o)

A contemplative air was hanging down on the couple who were now on their way back to London to catch a flight bound to LA. Though, the mood wasn't depressing it wasn't the usual cheerful one that Selena was used to sharing with Harry. But no matter how she relented it, she let it linger for she knew it was what he needed currently but that didn't help the guilt that settled within her and she wanted nothing more than to set it right, even if it meant spending some time away would he accept it.