Chapter 19

AN: 1.3 k reads Wow, unbelievable. I love you guys! :)

(o)

Selena was hurriedly preparing cereals, yawning as she took her phone out after feeling it buzz from the back pocket of her jeans; immediately smiling as she saw who it was from.

From: Harry

Hi love :)

To: Harry

Hi, How's tour?

From: Harry

Great! As always, having sound check right now, though it could be better

To: Harry

How so?

From: Harry

If you were here

Selena rolled her eyes at Harry's reply as she took a spoonful of her breakfast. He's so far away yet still manages to make me blush

To: Harry

If that's your way of saying you miss me then yes, I miss you too Styles

From: Harry

Yes love it is :) How's school?

To: Harry

Well, homework's starting to get crazy, but hey that's the main point right?

From: Harry

Yes babe it is, has football practice started?

To: Harry

Yup, 2 days ago, first game's scheduled Friday two weeks from now.

From: Harry

Blimey, we have a concert scheduled, won't be able to sneak out to see you :(

To: Harry

It's okay, I have to go Harry, Zoey's outside already. Will you text me later? Selena asked, hoping he would have enough time to be able to drop her a message or two. It's already been a month since school started and during the time that they have spent apart, Harry has been nothing short of sweet. Every day, though occurring at sporadic periods the crooner made sure to call or text her with sweet messages, reminding her of his promises. Though also having the desire to initiate conversation, Selena thought it better to just always wait for Harry, not wanting to catch him on less opportune moments.

Stuffing her phone on her back pocket again, she made sure her sunglasses were perched securely on top of her nose after washing the dirty dishes and made a dash outside, ignoring the paparazzi that were waiting outside her doorstep.

"Selena how are you managing the distance?"

"Aren't you afraid that Harry might be cheating on you?"

"There are rumors that Harry's getting flirty with different girls, how are you dealing with that?"

Selena hastily closed the car door, huffing as she put her seatbelt on.

"They just don't quit, do they?" Zoey asked, annoyed as she started to drive.

"Tell me about it" Selena replied rolling her eyes.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I mean as long as you and Harry are okay, right?" Zoey asked, biting her lip – an action that had Selena narrowing her eyes slightly. Lip biting was a habit of Selena's not Zoey's and if the blonde was caught doing it then it only means one thing – she's antsy, a habit that did not quite suit the rambunctious blonde.