A Massive Thank You!

First off, just like the title says, a very, very massive thank you to everyone!

Just like I said before, this is my very first story and I never would have thought that it would reach 57 chapters, let alone even finish it. But I know I wouldn't have done it without you!

You guys kept me going with your support and encouragement and for that I am extremely grateful. I know there are a lot of stories that are far more beautiful and engaging but you guys spent the time to read mine. I am deeply flattered.

I do not have any sequel planned as of yet, but I do have some ideas - not telling though :) - I do have another story planned out and I have already finished a few chapters. Though I just want to make sure it's polished before I start uploading.

I have some story ideas by the way but I won't be starting them yet until I feel strong about it as I did with ATCY, since I don't want to end up leaving you guys hanging in case I run out of ideas. But I promise I will explore some more. This will not be the last you'll hear from me. I promise.

I love you. 

For all of you dreamers, just keep doing what you do and never stop searching and digging. I promise you'll find your own story someday that's meant for you all along!

Again, thank you! 

Love,

Shygirl_Styles ;)