Chapter 14

Thank you once again, gif of Harry above, because his smile just does things to me *sigh* hope you enjoy this loves :)

(o)

From: Harry

Hi love, how's work?

To: Harry

Work's fine, covering the mid-shift starting today, so Zoey and I get off earlier :)

How are you?

From: Harry

Good, you still staying at Zoey's right?

I'm good, doing recordings, interviews and stuff.

To: Harry

Yes, though I think I can stay home now.

From: Harry

Don't even think about it.

To: Harry

Harry!

From: Harry

I miss you

To: Harry

What?! You're changing the subject!

From: Harry

You're blushing, aren't you? ;)

To: Harry

Shut up Styles!

From: Harry

I'll take that as confirmation, but usually this is the part where you should say you miss me too, yeah?

To: Harry

No.

From: Harry

What? You're mean :(

To: Harry

Okay fine I miss you too, but you're still a jerk! :p

From: Harry

Ha! I knew it! It's okay, I know you like this jerk anyway :)

Have to go love, take care

Selena chuckled, as she put her phone in the pocket of her pants; not knowing whether to be appalled by the fact that Harry can still manage to effortlessly make her blush by just a simple text or to be appeased with his admission that he missed her. A whole week has passed since the interview and much to Selena's dismay she was not able to get even just a single glimpse of the curly haired lad.

Niall and Zoey's date however did seem to have gone perfectly well, judging by the dreamy look and thoughtful smile that have been plastered on the blonde's face all week. The Irish lad had even apologized to Selena a thousand times (as per instruction of Harry) that a disgruntled Harry won't be able to drop by anytime soon due to a string of commitments lined up. Niall also explained that Harry was always the busiest as his presence was usually the most demanded one. But the only thing that somehow consoled her of his absence was him bombarding her with texts and calls during his free time, in an attempt to make up for the lack of his presence as he put it. Everything would have been fine, but to her and Zoey's horror, being linked to famous boys, apparently had a downside and a nuisance at that: paparazzi.

During the past week, the two girls had found their mouths agape multiple times as they saw random pictures of them flash on TV; grocery shopping, working and to Zoey's great outrage, her taking out the trash. Sure the reporters aka flies have been seen scattered around their house and workplace, but the two never expected them to not hold even a slight tact when it comes to taking pictures. The girls also took notice that their twitter accounts blew up, both with follows and hates. Selena's phone rang, putting a halt to her thoughts as she took it out and glanced at the screen.