Chapter 10

I hope you have fun reading this chapter as I had fun writing it! GIF above, cause a soaked Harry is a hot Harry! :) Thank you guys!

(o)

Selena had left the coffee shop around fifteen minutes after Niall's arrival, she didn't' do it on purpose but can't help thanking the Gods knowing the next visitor who might be arriving soon; causing Zoey to glance warily at her with pursed lips, thankfully again, Niall was there to distract her. She really did want to see the curly haired lad again, since spending time with him had been so effortlessly wonderful and something that she definitely looked forward to and just the thought of him arriving any moment at the café's door with that tousled hair, charming smile and sexy accent is enough to make her want to lose her resolve and head back to the way she came from.

Selena huffed, steadying her thoughts as she continued walking towards the park. She knew she couldn't lose focus now, because of one self-admitted flaw: the tendency to fall in love too quickly and deeply, it was after all the trait that led her to her current predicament with Luke. And if she continued with the current pace they were going, she knew she was going to hit rock bottom and quite too soon for her liking especially after he admitted that he is interested in her. In the short span of time that she got to know him, the young woman could already tell that Harry was nothing like her ex. In fact in the one week that she knew him, Harry had already been more of a sweetheart and a gentleman than Luke had ever been in the two years that they've been together. Selena also knew that Harry was not like the womanizer he is perceived to be, but she wasn't stupid, she knew that the moment Nadine would come back to the picture or any other girl worthy to replace her, then the brunette would already be in the dust faster than the blink of an eye. She also knew that Harry wouldn't hurt her or any woman intentionally; she just knew that she simply wasn't the lady who was interesting enough to hold his attention for a reasonable amount of time, period.

Sighing, the brunette continued treading the rain covered ground, being careful not to step in any puddle and get her toes wet. It had unexpectedly rained again, but Selena was a bit prepared this time as she had an umbrella with her protecting her from the downpour, the only thing she was unequipped with was her apparel as she was donned in a grey tank top, denim shorts and pink flip flops, making her shiver at the slightest chills.

Well it was sunny when I left for work

"Selena"

Selena spun around as she heard her name being called, only for her eyes to go wide and her heart to drop to the pavement as she stared at the man before her, his name involuntarily leaving her lips.

"Luke"

(o)

Harry weaved a hand through his hair as he sauntered to the entrance of the coffee shop ignoring the rain, chuckling before opening the door as he was able to make out the blonde lad who was talking to the barista.

"Nice to see you here mate"

Niall turned while Zoey lifted her gaze towards the door, both blushing a bit as they saw him there.

"Hey mate" Niall replied, high-fiving Harry as the lad walked towards the counter

"Hello Zoey"

"Hey, so what brings you here Harry? Is it coffee or a colleague of mine?" Zoey asked with a knowing smile on her lips, making both the boys chuckle.

"Well it can be both, but I do admit the latter outweighs the former" Harry replied, making Zoey giggle a bit.

"Well she just left around 10 minutes ago"

"She already left?"

"Yup, we're not covering the same shift today. Her's just ended a while ago" Zoey explained while preparing some drinks for the customers seated a few tables away, quite oblivious to the pop stars in the same room.