Chapter 33

"Harry, don't move me too much" Selena groaned

"I'm not, I'm just trying to cuddle with you. Why are you being mean?" Harry whined, and though Selena's eyes were still closed she knew perfectly well that an adorable pout was present on his lips.

"I'm not"

"Yes you are, you didn't cuddle with me all night"

Selena sighed, then finally opened her eyes and turned her head to sparkling green orbs "I just don't want to move too much, 'cause I might stain your sheets okay" she blurted out with red on her cheeks.

"Ew, gross" Harry said, his face contorting in mock disgust, causing Selena to slap his chest, laughing.

"You're a jerk"

"I'm kidding love, you're still the prettiest squid"

"Gee thanks, how sweet" Selena remarked sarcastically, earning a chuckle from the lad.

"So how long's your period going to last?"

"I always have it for six days"

Harry groaned "So I can't cuddle with you for six days? That's too long baby"

"You sound like a spoiled three year old, you know that?"

"I can't help it, I'm your spoiled baby"

Selena laughed at Harry's puppy face and was about to reply but her laughter got cut short and turned to a groan of pain that immediately caught Harry's attention.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, sitting up, his hand going to Selena's forehead.

Despite the discomfort that was currently washing over Selena, she can't help but smile at Harry's sweet affections "I'm fine Harry, I'm just cramping and throbbing. It's normal" she finished with a sigh

"Cramping and throbbing?"

"Yeah, my lower abdomen is cramping and..." Selena paused, her cheeks reddening immediately as soon as she realized that she had perhaps divulged too much information.

"And?" Harry asked, his tone giving away his interest that was obviously piqued.

"Erm, nothing"

"Baby?" he asked smirking

"Y-yeah?"

"What's throbbing?"

"Nothing"

"I'll tickle you"

"What? You wouldn't dare" Selena exclaimed, eyes wide, scanning the perimeters for an escape route but to no avail as Harry was now hovering over her.

"Baby?" Harry asked again, poised to attack

"Oh alright, my boobs are throbbing. Happy?" Selena scoffed, pulling the covers over her head that Harry pulled off her with not even a single ounce of difficulty, loving the scarlet hue on her face.

"I'm sorry"

"Please baby?" Harry pleaded with his puppy face upon receiving no reply, and even if he knew that he was treading on dangerous waters decided to push his luck, unable to bite his tongue.

"I can massage them for you"

And Selena's reply was a pillow on his face.

(o)

"I like her Haz, I hope she's the one"

"What?" Harry asked disbelievingly, surprise lacing his tone at the suddenness of Gemma's topic when they were just chucking random Christmas ornaments at each other not one minute ago.