Chapter 22

AN: 2k reads! Oh My God! I so freaking love you guys, like you have no idea how much! Harry fell again on stage, oh, he's such a cutie pie. Anyway, Harry meets Selena again for the first time after almost two months. 

Enjoy :)

(o)

Selena yawned as she stood up stretching, enjoying the Los Angeles weather. She and Zoey arrived yesterday evening while the three other girls arrived 2 days prior since Eleanor, who was a senior, had fewer classes than them and was already free to leave. Brian had picked up the two squealing and excited girls at the airport then went to pick up Mandy and Grace who was scheduled to be discharged from the hospital then went home. For the first time since Selena made the decision of staying away from Harry, the lass felt the heaviness and stress leaving, a smile settling on her face for what seemed like ages.

"Selena, are you ready? Let's go!" an excited Zoey came badgering into their shared bedroom, all prepped up for a day at the beach.

Selena can't help but laugh at her British friend who obviously had the desire to take advantage of her first California visit "I'll just get dressed and grab something to eat, okay?"

"Okay, okay but hurry please?"

Selena chuckled "One hour, tops" she said winking

(o)

"This is the life!" Perrie exclaimed

"You said it Perrie, God, I wish we could take this kind of weather back home" Sophia added, the four girls were enjoying their drinks by the pool bar of the hotel the three girls were staying at.

"Hey girls can we go to the beach after this? Selena promised she'll teach me how to surf" Zoey asked.

"Oh My Gosh! You can surf?" Sophia asked, making Selena chuckle

"Hey I'm a California girl by heart"

"You have to teach me as well!" Sophia pleaded, eliciting another chuckle from Selena while she nodded.

"Let's go then, C'mon!" Sophia prodded.

"Shouldn't we wait for El?" Selena asked, the woman had a suspicious phone call about 15 minutes ago and had not come back since disappearing to God knows where after that.

"Oh we'll just text the- her" Perrie said, covering her almost slip up, since the last thing they wanted was for Selena to ditch her would be reunion with Harry when the lad had been nothing but thrilled knowing he was about to see the beauty again, counting down the hours for their encounter.

"Okay let's go" Zoey said after the girls gathered their things, grabbing Selena by the wrist and dragging her down towards the beachfront, not giving the brunette a chance to ponder on Perrie's almost blunder.

After setting their things down on the sand, Selena can't seem to hold her giddiness any longer after seeing the body of water "I don't know with you girls, but I'm certainly going for a swim" the brunette said, taking off her cover up, revealing her zebra print bikini.

"Whoa hot stuff, are you trying to give every male specie here a boner?" Sophia asked with a teasing chuckle.

"Shut up" Selena said shyly, removing her aviators as well.

"Well it's true, you do look good, love, and yes I'm going swimming with you!" Perrie squealed, taking off her excess clothes as well

"Well I could say the same with you, hon" Selena said

"If you're done checking each other out, can you please not block our sun?" Zoey asked

"Yeah, I'm staying too" Sophia added