Chapter 32

AN: I hope you like it :)

Selena paced around the room for the hundredth time, anxiety clawing on her insides. It was the 23rd of December and in just a matter of minutes, she and Harry were bound for Holmes Chapel. The lad, who was busily loading their stuff in the car, had noticed her obvious distress that had spiked during the past week and he had been nothing but the sweetest, assuring her that his family would love her. But what Harry didn't know was that the thought of meeting his family was only the tip of the iceberg and under normal circumstances would truly be the primary cause of her nerves. But she wasn't under normal circumstances; she was in fact in a dire situation.

She was delayed.

She was supposed to have her scheduled visitor eight days prior, but not even a peek was seen. Her period was actually always been considered as an unwelcomed guest but right now she wanted nothing more than to greet it with open arms. How the fuck could she forget to be responsible? Well of course the answer was quite obvious since a curly-haired, green-eyed, dimpled lad in his normal state was already enough to make a woman forget her own name; have him naked and that was a sight that could diagnose you with Alzheimer's. It didn't help either that the handsome lad tried to stick his hand and his friend down her pants multiple times; and while she did admittedly crave his touch, she only knew it to be logical to decline his advances, telling him she was on her period. Guilt ate at her insides, not liking the feeling of lying to him but did not have the strength to tell him of her current predicament. Although false alarm can still be considered, her nerves did not simply allow her to be complacent especially with consideration to Harry's fame which is what prompted her to lie to him in the first place and being the coward that she is, just prevented her from buying that pregnancy test.

The funny thing however, while the logical part of her did greatly repulse the idea of having a baby so early and unexpectedly, a small part of her cannot help but wonder about the probabilities if it were true. She wasn't ready, she knew that, but in her heart she knew she would be. The image of Harry being an adorable, doting dad was also cute. But the most horrific question is, would he even want a child with her?

"Hey babe, ready to go?"

"Huh?" Selena spun around, the sound of his voice and the door opening surprising her.

"What?"

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course" Selena replied, too quickly. "Baby, you're acting weird" Harry pointed out but thankfully had an amused and teasing expression on his face, yet was still too discomforting for the female. "Am not" Selena replied crossing her arms, her gaze mindlessly averting Harry's.

Harry diminished the gap between them, while she was too cute in her flustered state, he wanted nothing more than to comfort her frazzled nerves. "Hey" he whispered, gathering her in an embrace.

"You're not thinking of dirty thoughts are you?"

"What?" Selena exclaimed, pulling a bit from the embrace only to be met with a chuckle from Harry.

"I'm kidding, you were blushing when I entered and since you were alone, I thought you were fantasizing about me"

"No!" Selena answered sternly, yet knew that her guilty voice and reddening cheeks proved otherwise, since he was actually the thought in her mind the instant he entered and with the sly smirk and naughty twinkle in his eyes; she knew all attempts of denial were futile.

"Baby, you know you don't even have to ask" Harry said hotly against her skin, as he lowered his head to the crook of her neck, placing a kiss there before going back up, his eyes darker than before.