Chapter 6

Selena was scanning the perimeter for the familiar bus when a black range rover suddenly appeared and stopped right in front of her.

"Hey could you please move your car? You're blocking the bus st-" Selena started to ask the man as he went out of his vehicle, holding his coat above his head to shelter him from the downpour. The words however instantly died on her lips as the man made it in front of her and she was greeted with curly hair, green eyes and a dimpled smile.

"Not until I get you home love"

"What?"Selena asked, her ears not believing the words she heard. The brunette was too busy contemplating his words and staring at the green-eyed beauty that she failed to notice that he already took of his coat and held it above her head. It was only when she felt the material on her and her eyes took notice of the boy before her getting drenched that she realized.

"What are you doing? You're gonna get wet" She said taken aback by the gallant gesture, trying to get out of the material, albeit a bit hesitant due to the comfort it brought her.

"I'm fine Selena, let's get you home yeah?" he asked smiling down at her, not budging the slightest bit.

"But I'm gonna get your seats wet" she argues, though tempted to accept the offer. Not only will she be saved from the bombardment of rain but she'll be saved by none other than Harry Styles himself.

"Selena, are you gonna get in or do I have to carry you?"

"Fine, it's your car anyway" she huffed her agreement though the two remained standing on their spot.

"Good, though I wouldn't mind carrying you" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up" Selena muttered a smile on her face as she slapped his shoulder playfully, hoping the action was enough to distract him from her reddening cheeks. Even though Selena already agreed to Harry's offer, the two still remained standing on the same spot, not one of them moving and just stood there grinning at each other; appearing to have forgotten their current predicament, until Harry spoke.

"You do know we're standing in the rain right now, probably looking like idiots?" the 21 year old asked, chuckling.

"Yeah" Selena admitted, chuckling as well; but her eyes widening in realization again as she took notice that Harry was still holding his cloak above her head, shielding her from the rain but leaving him completely exposed, "Oh my god, we have to go I'm getting you wet!"

Harry's eyebrows rose in amusement. He perfectly knew that the statement was purely innocent but he just can't resist the urge to tease the woman in front of him. "Shouldn't I be the one saying that? After all that is clearly a man's job." He said, winking.

Selena's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but her eyes then widened as she figured out what Harry was talking about.

"You idiot, I didn't mean it that way!" Selena exclaimed, slapping his shoulder again, now fully unable to hide the red tint marring her cheeks.