PART 1

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

PART 1

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

Many characters so I will introduce them first...

Porsche / Pachara (Pachara = Diamond) – He is a very handsome guy, tall, slim, straight, quiet (He really don't talk a lot unless he's mad), loud mouth with no filter, bad manner, rough around the edges, poor, 20 years old in this storyline, Second year in college and works part-time in a bar (Yok is his boss). His major in school is Athletic under Science faculty. His skill from Judo at the national level champ in high school helps him to be good at fighting and self-defend. He is a Judo sport scholarship. Porsche is not a good student academically. He also skills in shooting... very good with gun, like national level good.

His parents passed away when he was around 10. His uncle, Tee, (dad's brother) raised him after... Tee didn't do a good job and Porsche is raising himself and his brother, Pors-che' / Chey on his own.

Pors-che' / Chey – Porsche's younger brother. He is a couple of years younger, in high school, looks like Porsche with a sweeter face and shorter.

Jom & Tem: Porsche's friends. They go to same school & class. Tem is gay and Jom is straight. Porsche are close with both. Later, Tem understand Porsche better than Jom.

--- First Family ---

Korn – Head of the family/clan, president of the corporation and father of Tankhun/Khun, Anakinn/Kinn and Kim. His business is a racketeering / gray. The First Family takes care of casino, real estate, loan shark... the family has their own branched out clean business such as the chocolate factory that Khun loves, the bird nest business based at Pete's hometown and gun range, for example.

Tankhun / Khun (TanKhun = Repay a kindness/an obligation or show gratitude) – First Family oldest son. He graduated from the same university with Porsche & Kinn. He is 3 years older than Kinn so he graduated 2 years prior and asked for time off even since.

Khun was kidnapped and attacked more than his siblings... he is the oldest and Korn's favorite. He comes off as a little weird, total capricious and not together in his head, but harmless.

Anakinn / Kinn (Anakinn = Big snake) – Second born of the First Family... Very handsome, neat, tall... a couple centimeters taller than Porsche, thicker body, powerful character and well dressed. He is expected to take over as the head of the family... since Khun is a bit outlandish and doesn't want to work.

Kinn is a 3rd year in the Business school. He is a smart and good student. Good self-discipline and reliable.

Kim – 3rd son of the First Family... Three brothers look alike. Kim is a bit more playful than his brothers. He is wicked smart in school and knows the depth of family business. He acts nonchalantly at the beginning... hardly comes home. Does what he wants.

Chan – Head of the bodyguard & staff and Korn's secretary.

Pete – Khun's head bodyguard

Pol – Khun's bodyguard under Pete

Arm – Khun's bodyguard under Pete

Jead – Khun's bodyguard under Pete