PART 27

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

It was a final exam week. Porsche was playing the online game on his phone after he got out of his last exam of the day. He didn't do so well on the test. For the matter of fact, he felt asleep during the exam. He concentrated on the game while waiting for Kinn.

It's just a game we play...

"You finished early!" Kinn didn't take my focus off the screen. I nodded to recognize his arrival. I have been here at his school department building around 10 mins. Kinn and his friends gathered up at the table where he sat next to me.

"Ahem!..." Kinn found an opportunity to taunt me. He attempted to steal my attention. He started to play with my cheek using his finger. I turned away from him.

"Dang! You have your personal bodyguard picking you up!", Time teasingly smiled. I paid him no mind. My sight was on the phone screen still. In fact, I didn't want to come, but Kinn made me. He had to have his way.

"When you date these guys, you have to watch them like a hawk. I am breathing down his neck and he still sneaks out." Tay was being incredulous and Time just ignored the comment.

"Hey~ Where should we go to celebrate after the exam?", Mew asked me and I didn't really listen to him.

"Whoa~ What's gotten into you? You never wanted to go out!", Tay was surprised. I peeked up at Mew who took off his glasses and massaged his nose-bridge. I went back to my game.

"Why can't I want to go out? I have been studying and didn't sleep well for a week. I want to relax."

"Shut it! You didn't sleep for the whole week? Are we going to the same school?!!", Time giggled.

"Mew is not in the same league with you, dear. Your score and his are non-comparable!! Plus, you were playing online game with Kinn last night."

"I don't know how you do it. Your grades are as good as mine but you could spare time to play game with Time. How many subjects do you expect to top this semester?", Mew mocked Kinn.

"And if I get the top grades on every course, ... will there be a prize?" Kinn teased and bobbed his face closer to me. I turned away from him.

"Eat my foot!", I kicked Kinn in the shin and kept the focus on my game. Luckily, I have been winning the last 3 rounds so I was in a good mood.

"What?!!! I haven't been sleeping for many nights hoping to get good grades and you aren't going to reward me?!", Kinn said while resting his chin in his palm and watching me play the game.

I know what he's doing... Kinn was making me lose concentration. "You are not a goody two shoes!! You didn't sleep because you played the game.