PART 59

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

I ghostly walked back to my seat next to Pete in the restaurant.

"You disappeared for a long while. Your food is getting cold", Pete said before taking a bite. I didn't have a word... I could only glance at my friend ... with questions that I had no way of getting rid of them from my mind.

"Porsche, are you ok?", Tem asked me... He noticed the deviation... Tem always the first to see.

"Nothing..."

"#2? Stomachache?", Jom seconded.

"Let speed it up. I want to be back."

"What?! Why? I want to see a movie. I already invited everybody", Pete peered at Praw and I received the hidden message.

"I will head back. You guys can stay."

"No!! You have to stay with us", Pete said and vaguely shook my arm.

"Do you want to answer to Kinn yourself?" I brought him up as an excuse... I knew I could have just posted a call and that should take care of it... But the new popped-up question put me unease. I ought to be straight forward with Kinn about it.

"Damn you! You said that you would help me", Pete complained and went gloomily back to his food.

...

..

.

We split up after the feast. Tae and Chey fell asleep in the backseat as soon as we got into the car. For Pete, he was non-stop babbling about Praw. They exchanged the phone numbers so it didn't seem to be too difficult of a project for Pete to pursue Praw. I, however, sensed that he was disingenuous to his own feeling. At first, I thought he was physically and emotionally assaulted... but then I wondered... Vegas today was in such a bad shape as I had never seen him before; comparing that to Pete who seemed to be heathy (subtract the wrist wounds) but scatterbrained. Did he purposefully let Pete go? Why? Actually, why else? What else could be the reason, beside the one that he offered...?

"Praw answered my text!!! Yes!", Pete was occupied with his phone.

"Pete... can I ask you something?"

"What?", he still concentrated on his texting.

"How exactly did you escape from Vegas?" Shot! I stepped on the taboo. There was no way around it; however, I needed to ask him directly.