PART 29

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

The exam vibe got intensified. I felt stupid... I was not going to survive, let alone receiving good grades. Ugh!!!

Kinn seemed to be busy and stressful with his study also. He took schoolwork much more seriously than I did. I had gone to bed before him every night. Better yet, I started to feel that he was keeping secret from me. He was all smiles and giggly while being on the phone with someone. Also, there are few additional meetings after school which he told me that he had to fill in for his dad while he was absent ... I was skeptical...

Candle in the Rain ...

"Do you like me to tag along? Maybe I can help?", I felt bad that he had to work so much. Tomorrow was the last day of the exam. The exams for his difficult courses with higher credits would be on that day.

"That's alright. You need to study." Kinn went out several nights this week. I had been eating dinner with Tankhun, Kim and Chey. Kinn was not there. I pondered why the workload had increased all the sudden. Kinn had been coming home late... very late. I wasn't feeling so great about that. He didn't obtain good track record with me.

[Buzz Buzz] Kinn's phone rang. He looked at the Caller ID, peered at me and took the call in the next room. God dang it!! Is he bored with me again??

"I gotta go. I will be late tonight. Don't have to wait up", Kinn said after hanging up the call.

"That's what I normally do", I obviously stated the fact. Kinn has changed lately. He grinned and reached to pad my head. I moved away.

"You should hurry along" This felt off. Kinn smiled and slightly shook his head. He left.

Geeze!!!!! I was trying to contain this feeling I had. We spent a lot of time together. It wasn't that hard for me to realize... He changed. He must have had someone else. He probably thought that I was easy... too easy to love him... too easy to forgive. He had choices evidently. God only knew why he chose me. I didn't want to believe it myself... The answer began to be too obvious.

Did he have a right to have someone else?! I have been asking if that was my prerogative. Was I entitled to keep him all to myself? What were we to each other? We didn't really have a status. He never made it clear. I didn't know if what I was doing was appropriate for my standing in this house... Did I have the privilege to ask that question even? Wait! what's my position in this house, by the way? His lover? His fu*k buddy? Or someone that would be next to him forever? Yuck! So cheesy!

I might have been thinking about it, deep down... but I didn't have a gut to ask...

Has he kept me here as his sex slave??? Son of a gun!!!!

We were back together less than a week and then this. Love was a complicated matter. We were back into the same loop... I worried about him again. They said that being in love while you were in school was like lighting a candle in the rain. My life at the moment, I felt like my candlelight had gone out...