PART 25 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 9)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

*** This chapter contains rape story. ***

*** I'm not an Alcoholic but these parts made me drink. ***

--- PETE ---

Just a Dream...

The pain shot through my entire spinal bones when I made a small gesture to wake up. It felt like my body was getting ready to crumble into million pieces. The pain protruded from every fiber of my being. I slowly woke up from the nightmare. My eyes were shifting focus at the light which creeped through the end of the black curtain. Slowly but sure, pictures of last night came back... With those, the pain has multiplied. I pled... Can those all be just a dream?

Memory of me sneaking into the Second Family house.

Recollection of the fight.

Recall of the capturing.

... Pictures of me...

All the memories had one person attached to them. The more I drilled on the thoughts; the suffering proliferated.

I closed my eyes... the sore on the backside snapped me back to reality. I was naked. My arms were bounded by a leather belt and numb. I tried to release myself out of the bondage... That didn't work... I felt weak... and sore all over...

"Ah. You are awake..." The familiar voice made me jump. He walked into the room.

"Let me go!", I tried to yell... but my throat was arid... I sounded not louder than a whisper.

"Ready to fight as soon as you opened your eyes!" Vegas was pouring water in a glass while smiling through those devious eyes. Satiate look on his face has signaled for my fear. I moved to a sitting position with my hand still tied up... I was on guard with no protection... vulnerable... "Water", Vegas put the glass up to my lips and I turned it down.

"No!" My body was parched but I wasn't going to beg.

"There is no point in resisting." Vegas smiled while I looked away. Pictures in my head were like insult which kept repeating itself.

"Drink it!!!" Vegas laughed, squeezed my cheeks and forcing it down my throat.

"No!!!! [Chocking]" I was fighting him off and chocked on the water.

"Stop fighting me! I'm doing this for you", Vegas said while putting the empty glass down on the nightstand.

"I didn't tell you to do it!!!... Let me go!! Or you can just kill me!!!" I twisted my arms hoping to loosen the hold.

"Ha! Just once and you wanted to die? Drama queen!! You will get used to it", Vegas stated as it was an amusement to him. He coolly laid down in bed. I started to imagine of ways that I would kill him. I swore that I would not live in the same world with this person.