PART 38

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

"Are you sleepy?" Kinn was drying his hair with a towel. He asked me while I was rolling around in bed.

"Yes. Very tried. It's a long day." Four days after the birthday party, the school semester had ended. Kinn has been using me as a bondservant... such as, delivering documents, dropping paperwork to his dad office, serving him snacks, so on and so far, ... more importantly, he was looking to take advantage of me every chance he got. I couldn't go near him... He was very handsy. When he got to harass me, he would have a signifying evil intent look on his face. I just wanted to kick his as*!

"Are you really tried? Did I work you too hard?" Kinn threw himself on the bed. He crawled up to me and put me in a loose hug.

"God yes!" I didn't have to think twice. He worked me harder than any of his bodyguards. My status in this family has changed, but there was indifferent... he was still working me like he was my slave owner.

"Let me give you a massage." Kinn softly squeezed my hip which caused me to kick him in the leg for him to stop.

"Unbelievable", I annoyingly said. I wasn't mad at him. It was more like I used to it... Well, he was constantly a grabby boyfriend.

"[Chuckle] Since you are tired today, I will do it for you. You were on top for me yesterday already. In the morning, you were so t... Ouch!!!" I smacked his head before he could finish the sentence.

"Kinn!!!" I hollered at him and got under the blanket while Kinn massaged his head. I truly wanted to know where he got this heavy sex drive. We didn't skip a beat.

"Well, I only say this hanky-panky stuff to you... Uh! Or you would allow me to say it to anyone else? ... Like Nong' Pr... Opp!!!" I slammed the pillow on to his face and kept it covered while I forced him down on the bed.

"You liked to taunt me. Are you a psychopath?!!" I pressed him on the bed with the pillow on his face a couple more times before he snatched my wrists and pulled me into a hug.

"Because you are so adorable!", Kinn stated while tightened his hold on me.

"Adorable, my as*!! You are crazy!" I lifted my face off his chest and got ready to curse him after this... But Kinn took that opportunity and kissed me all over my face. "Wait! Stoppp." I tried to turned away while pushing on his chest.

"When you are jealous, you are so freaking cute", Kinn said and pressed his lips on mine.

"Hummmm...No!!" I pushed him away. Since the birthday party, we were so busy with everything from work to 'non-work'... Whatever! Each time I ran into Tankhun, he would tell me that I looked sick and wanted to drag me to the hospital. He was very persisting that I was unwell and needed to see a doctor. I was losing my mind!!