PART 46 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 22)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

Pete woke up in a good spirit and had been singing a southern dialogue song, which Vegas didn't understand more than half of it

Pete woke up in a good spirit and had been singing a southern dialogue song, which Vegas didn't understand more than half of it. Instead of being annoyed as Pete was hoping, Vegas was happy to see that Pete was in such a good mood... as Pete's good frame of mind has put Vegas in good disposition as well.

Vegas got dress and left to go to meet customers with his dad. The First Family companies were closed but the Second Family was doing business as usual. Vegas kissed Pete on the temple and left.

Pete was trying to come up with a plan to bother Vegas. He was thinking back to what Tankhun usually did to him when he was not on the job. He remembered that Tankhun usually called him every so often... Pete normally turned off the phone when he went home to visit his grandparents. He would lie to Thankhun and the First Family that his phone didn't have a signal for the purpose of dodging those unwanted calls.

So now he would do that to Vegas. Vegas has left around 2 hours ago ... Pete has been flipping through a fortune telling article and decided to call to make a non-sense conversation about it ...

--- PETE ---

Call me (call me) on the line...Call me, call me, anytime...

"Nob!!!!!!!!", I screamed for Nob as I threw the tissue box at the door once again.

[Creak~~]

"Want to call him, right?", Nob irritably asked and took the phone out. He got into a routines of dialing Vegas' number and handing his cellphone to me.

"Thank you! Ha! I'm going to get him."

"I really don't want to believe it. Don't you keep taking it for granted. One day, he might bury your body in this room because he fed up with your attitude", Nob complained and sat down next to me. I was excitedly waiting while listening to the ring tone.

"What?!", Vegas answer the phone with the exasperation tune.

"Vegas", I called out while reading through the magazine.

"Pete... Hello", his tone was softer to a whisper.