PART 55

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

It has been a long day and night. Tankhun sang until he lost his voice. Chey fell asleep on Kim's lap. The rest was yawning. At the end of the night, the gang has been back to the big house in one piece.

Porsche slammed himself on the sofa in Kinn's study. He wasn't that drunk today... Pete sad songs at the beginning of the party have killed the mood for him.

--- PORSCHE ---

Larger Than Life...

"So hot! Can you lower the temperature on the A/C?", I asked Kinn while taking off the silly t-shirt and threw it away in front of the bedroom door direction. I would collect that on the way to the bathroom. "Please make it colder!!" I leaned my head backward. I felt more alcohol in my body just now and that got me a bit dizzy. I unbuckled my pants as my body heat has raised. I saw Kinn with the remote control and closed my eyes. But...

[Click] I lifted my head up to see him.

"Kinn!!! Did you listen to me?... I need the room to be cooler. Not to turn the A/C...o... off. Fu*ker!!!" I scolded him before realizing what he was doing. I swallowed when he looked at me and gave me a devil's grin. "W...What?!" I was quickly getting off the couch and tried to get something to cover my half naked body. He was up to no good, stupid Porsche!!!

"It's hot, isn't it?", Kinn mentioned while unbuttoning his shirt and slowly approaching me.

"Silly! Turn on the A/C if you are hot." I didn't trust Kinn and automatically pressed against the armrest of the sofa.

"Nop!... You are so sexy when you sweat." I felt cornered and was trying to get out of it. He was about to take advantage of me. This was so unfair. Damn it!!!

"I'm thirsty... I will go get something to drink." I was getting up but Kinn grabbed me and he pulled me on to his lap.

"Why do you have to go anywhere far for water?", Kinn was whispering while nosing my back. He inhaled my body scent... and was ignited.

"Let me go!" I was resisting with in his hold. Even though, we have made our status clear, that didn't transmute to that he could do anything to me as he wished. I had a lot to think about ... but the whiff of his body made my heart drumming.

"It has been a while now...", Kinn said in the seductive voice... and that gave me goosebumps.

"N... Not true. It was just the other night. Also, before... we were non-stop... Ki... Kinn... n... let me rest." I tilted my neck to get out of his kissing... His lips were moving over to my ear.