PART 62

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

I was sitting quietly in Pete company until Arm and Pol came back from the meeting. They were taking Pete to the hospital while Pete was refusing the help. Pete was half asleep but we knew that he was clearly sick. We finally forced him into the car.

I was dashing back to my room right after sending them off. I wanted to clean up and get into bed before Kinn was back. Arm mentioned that Kinn stayed behind to talk to his dad. I was able to do so before the time.

[Creak~~]

I turned away from his side of the bed and closed my eyes because I was not ready to face him. I could feel that he sat down on the bed next to me.

"Porsche ... Are you asleep?", Kinn's tune was silkier than normal.

"Umm..." His finger was clearing the hair off me forehead... that compulsory made me open my eyes.

"Dad told me to bring you the warm milk so it should help you to have a good night rest." Kinn handed me the glass. I had no choice but to get up and accept it. "Dad said that you didn't look so good. He is worried about you." Kinn stroked my hair while I took a couple of sips and handed him back the glass.

"I was so stressed at the meeting today." Kinn put the glass down by the nightstand. He turned around to hug me and masked his face on my chest.

"Umm."

"In the meeting, we talked about..."

"You should go get shower", I said and pushed him off me.

"Don't you want to hear about it?" Kinn felt guilty and wanted to make up to me, I could tell.

"If you didn't want me to hear about it to begin with, there would be no reason for me to have to hear about it now", I plainly said.

"I didn't want to keep it from you. I just don't want you to be involved in the plan because it was too dangerous. In three days, there will be a big illegal shipment coming in. The Second Family was using the First Family name on the order. We plan to catch them in the act. It is too risky... There will be outsider element in this job. I don't want you to be in the plan ... I am worry about you, Porsche."

"Have you ever considered that I might be worry about you as well?" I didn't look at him.

"It won't be easy to get to me. But I know how you lose control when you are mad. If the situation gets escalated like the shooting range incident, what would I do? The image of your walk into the rain of bullet still haunted me until today." Kinn made a serious argument.