PART 19

*** NC 18+ ***

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- KINN ---

"Haah... Uugh.. Aaah..."

"Kinn , you jacka*s! It's not the time to watch porn!"

"Sh*t!!!"

"What? ..."

Porsche and I were staring at my phone which was now playing a porn video of Tawan and Vegas. Tawan part was not so surprising. The part that shocked me was Vegas who was my cousin. I couldn't believe he did that... He knew that we were dating.

Even though I didn't have feeling for Tawan anymore ... still it made me feel occluded, like I was punched in the gut.

... Because the one that stabbed me in the back was the one that's close to me.

The Reconciling...

"Vegas is actually quite a horrendous person", Porsche said nonchalantly while focusing on the screen.

"I did tell you to stay away from him", I annoyingly said.

"Well, I didn't know ... Ah! You have more. Open it!", he urged me to get to the next video.

"Bloody h*ll!!... Marsh, too!!", I slipped out when the next video started. Porsche looked at me with a grimace. "Er... It just took me by surprise", I quickly gave out an excuse.

"Vegas maybe into bondage from the look of this [Chuckle]", Porsche seemed to treat the footages as entertainment... I didn't share that feeling. Why was he doing that? "Can we see the next one?", I obeyed his command. I was not in the position to say no... I was pretty sure that he was still mad at me.

"Holly! What on earth is all these?!", I was crankier as we moved along from one video to the next... These were all my sexual partners. Son of a b*tch!!! He was such a back stabber! No wonder why he was so interested in Porsche.

"Why? Do you know these people?", Porsche inquired. I couldn't take my eyes of the clips...felling a little numb.

"E..Er..." I was looking for the right words... I didn't want to lie to him. At the same time, I also didn't want Porsche to murder me.

"What?... Who?... Don't tell me that all these people were your ex-es?" Porsche was way smarter that I have given him credit for.

"Hmm", I wouldn't want to lie to him... I better admitted it here.

"Ha!... Let me see!!", Porsche took the phone form my hand and continued watching the next videos. I was in the aftershock effect... Vegas always sought opportunity to hurt me. I was not sure why he found the need to do that... As I mentioned, this didn't put me in pain or agony. It was an undescribed strange feeling... occluded and confused maybe.

" ... "

"Ouchhh!! Stock-still and speechless! You boyfriends were cheating on you~ na-na, na-na, boo-boo~" All the sudden, Porsche grabbed the area of his heart like it was in pain and taunted me. I intuitively pulled up a smile and laughed. At least, this disturbing matter has made Porsche smiled and talked to me ... I hope that his anger has faded by a degree.