PART 17

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

Porsche asked Nont to drive faster while Nont was already speeding. Porsche made Nont get out of the driver seat and he got behind the wheel. By the time they arrived, Tem, Jom and Nont were kissing the ground.

At the warehouse, everything was quiet. They wanted to wait for backup but Porsche refused. He told them to wait outside for 20 mins or until they hear a gunfire before coming in. He is going in there alone...

He went in. Tawan's crews were there waiting for him. (The book didn't say of how many but the group that was going to hurt Chey was almost 10 people... so there should be over 10.) They were going into a brawl with Porsche. Porsche was so mad about his brother and let them all have it... all of them... Then he walked around calling for Tawan to come out...

[Clap...Clap...Clap...] Tawan showed up with a smile on his face. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. He was psychotic. If I was not so mad, I would have laughed.

"You are very good! I didn't expect you to take out all of my people", Tawan looked me up and down. He was keeping a distance.

"Your people stink", I looked around at the immobilized and passed out bodies in the room.

"You are as good as the rumor has it. Beside your fighting skills and loud mouth, what else do you have to offer?", I wanted to beat the living out of him but I changed my mind. I would start off with messing with his head.

"I am not sure of what else I may be good at. You should ask Kinn. He definitely knows best", I taunted him with a smile.

"F**king Porsche!!!"

"Where is my brother?!!" This conversation lamed and my persistence was wearing thin.

"Shhhh~ Patience is your virtue. The fun has just begun", Tawan still kept the devil smile on.

"Why are you doing this?" He was phony... Everything about this act was deceptive.

"Because I hate you! When you are out of the picture, Kinn will come back to me!"

"Hold on! Are you planning to kill me?", I raised my brow and asked.

"I advised you to stay away from Kinn. You didn't take that warning seriously!", he raised his voice.

"So... If you kill me, don't you think Kinn ought to know?"

"Don't you know that you are on the wanted list? I spread the rumor that you were the mole who leaked the First Family's business information...That's so easy. Several parties now want to take you out", Tawan said with confidence. I'm surprised that Tawan knew about the problem... I thought only K.Korn, P'Chan and Kinn were working on this matter.

"How did you know about the leaked info crisis?"

"... Since you are about to die, I can clue you in... I'm the one who started the buzz that you were the mole. You now have several enemies that get ready to eliminate you... your death could easily be unsolved." I started to put pieces together... the recent commotion in the First Family possibly created by this person. This was ridiculous.