PART 32 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 12)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

*** This chapter contains rape story. ***

*** I'm not an Alcoholic but these parts made me drink. ***

--- PETE ---

[Creak~~] 

I was so hopeful when I saw the person who came into the bedroom... A familiar face.

"Nob!... Help me!", I called out to him as soon as I recognized the face. Nob was the old bodyguard of the First Family who now worked for the Second Family. "Help me, please!" We met each other in passing. We were not close but we had casual respect for each other. I hoped that he would have some empathy for me.

"Eat this." Nob put a tray of food by the night stand. I was begging him.

"Nob, please let me go. Please! I beg you!" I might have looked at him with the saddest eyes. My top was naked with just a pair of sweat pants. Nob glanced at me and looked away as he couldn't stomach it.

"Pete... I couldn't believe that I would see you in this condition."

"So, you have to help me! I promise not to have it cause you any trouble", I didn't know how to fulfill that bond.

"I can't help you, Pete...You...You should try to let go and not to be worried."

"Damn it! You know what he has done to me. You have to help me" I didn't give up on convincing Nob. I saw Nob as the light at this very dark moment... even though it was a dimly lit. I might have a small chance of survival.

"If you are getting out of here, you won't get out alive... I'm sure that you are aware of this condition." I bit my lip. The Second Family was known for their brutality. Much more severe than the First Family in comparison. I knew what Nob meant full well.

"... They will be sure to get rid of you. They won't let you go."

"Are you expecting me to wait for the inevitable without doing anything?"

"I can only tell you that you should let him do whatever he wants to do, in the meantime. Vegas is that type...He gets bored easily. He may let you go if he's bored of you. It may also buy you sometime. That's all I can help you with..." Nob just walked away... my dimly light went dark.

"Heyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Come back!! At least, let me out of these handcuffs! How do I suppose to eat?! Hello!!!" Is he crazy?!! He brought me the food without a way for me to eat it. I wouldn't be having a chance to buy any time if I starved to dead. I was so thirsty... I had to go back to my grandma.