PART 70

All, I have to apologize that I haven't been posting... I'm in crisis...

I lost my 16 years old dog (best friend). I am in a deep depression that I am trying to overcome. I will try to finish the novels this week. We are very close. I'm sorry, again, to keep you waiting.

----------------------------------------------------

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

"Watch your mouth! Brother, what are we waiting for?!!"

That's K.Kun's voice... from my memory...

"Porsche... Are you ok?" Kinn squeezed my hand while I stared at K.Kun.

"Have you ever thought of dad, Kun?"

"You should stop believing dad that our company had to stay as a whole... Well~ All the hope and dream are with you as the First Family."

"Fu*king Kun!!" The cigar was thrown on the floor and he put it out with his foot.

"Do you remember when we were the Minor Family?!!!" K.Kun smiled from the corner of his mouth when he noticed K.Korn's unhidden anger.

"We... Minor Family?", Tankhun quietly talked to himself.

"What do you want?!", K.Korn frowned.

"You knew very well the suffering of being the Minor Family!!! The absolute decision came from the Main Family. We had to work equally as hard to earn less money. Everything we did had to be under the microscope of the Main Family... That's enough! Stop this stupid system! Sell everything off and split it up." K.Kun tried to cover the tension with his sarcastic words. He rubbed his face ... When he glanced up, our eyes met...

"[Sneering]... Did he know?" K.Kun gawked at me.

"... This is between you and me." K.Korn gazed at me and quickly revolved to stop K.Kun.

"... If Numpung was alive..." My heart dropped when my mom's name was mentioned. With that, K.Korn pulled out his gun and pointed at K.Kun.

"Fu*king Kun!!!!!!!"

[Bang!!!!] Another round of fight broke out at the same moment that Arm reconfigured the gate system. A large number of the First Family guards showed up fully armed. They entered the yard through both front and back gates. I was stunned and my mind was blank until I saw Vegas moved into my eye slight while he was shooting and fighting with the First Family people. I thought of the matter that he spited my drink and ran toward him. I put him in a chuckhole and kneed him with full force.