PART 34 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 14)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PETE ---

Sausage Party...

New day, Vegas left before I woke up. Vegas' blanket was neatly folded and left by the end of the bed. He had left for school I guessed. Good! I didn't want to face him. My life was back to the same old loop... showered, made the bed and tried to break this padlock. Bastard!!!!! This freaking chain and padlock wouldn't budge, I kept on trying to free myself. Which brand was this sh*t!!?? Why was it so tough??!!!!!!

"Nob..." I stared at the food he brought in and rolled my eyes. Sausage, egg and toast... same mini and boring menu.

"Stop asking me to help you, Pete!"

"No... I meant... This is not enough. Can I get more food? What do you normally have?"

"Simple rice and curry. Why?"

"I want that!!! I don't want these bread and salad thing. I am not an American... Why do I have American breakfast every day!?"

"Sorry! This is what K.Vegas ordered for you."

"What did he say exactly? Only feed me weed, vegetable and this greasy butter?!!"

"Just eat it. Don't be too picky!", Nob said and slammed the door behind him.

"Hey! Fu*king Nob!!! I won't eat it!!!", Geeze!!! Just kidding. I would eat it. The food here was so bad though... It was awesome that K.Tankhun loves spicy food so I didn't have to deal with this kind of dreary menu. I went back to the same old routine... messed with the chain and padlock...walked around... exercised... Ugh!!! I was bored to dead! Somehow, I wanted to watch the series and sang karaoke... I missed K.Tankhun so much!!

I just wanted to die when I saw what Nob brought up for dinner...

"Spaghetti Carbonara. Woah!!... Where are we?! Italy?!" Nob didn't wait to hear my grumble and left. Even, the First Family was half Caucasian, they had way more Thai food on the menu. Oh god!!! Why?!!! Also, I only received two meals a day and each of them were so tiny. Are they doing this on purpose so that I couldn't be recovered?

The Phantom ...

[Shatter]

I was frightened. I could hear Vegas & K.Kun. I couldn't tell what's that all about...Sounded like they were far away. They were at each other again. Holy!! Vegas would be stressed! He ought to be frustrated. I would be in trouble. Dang it!! What should I do? Pete, thought!!!!

[Creak~~]

Before I could come up with a solution, Vegas walked into the room. He would kill me... he was streaming and rubbishing everything within his reach.