PART 69

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

"Uncle!!!!!!!" I screeched with pain from the deepest part inside of me... this image was the key to a locked away memory ... of what has been played to me before... trauma reminder... This was overwhelming for my overflown pool of feeling. My heart was going to explore... the déjà vu was presented over and over in a loop of memory. Something inside me was triggered...

I looked over to see Chey who was limped to the ground and in shock. My love and worry for Chey took president of all. I ran to him in a flash and securely enfolded him. I would not lose him no matter what.

"Chey!!! Chey!!! I'm here... Chey!! Look at me!"

[Bang!! Bang!!! Bang!!!] The gunfight broke out and I didn't try to look for the origin of the sounds. I dragged Chey to take a shelter behind the pagoda and held him tight to lull him.

"Porsché!!! I'm here!! I'm here!" I closed Chey's ear with my hands.

"[Crying]... Brother!!" Chey buried his face in my chest. Out of nowhere, I recognized this scene... I was crying in a tight space of a cabinet of some sort and buried my face in someone chest.

"Ugh!!!!!" I clinched Chey snugly while curling up with pain. My heart shattered in pieces...

"Porsche!!!!!!" While I lost focus of my surrounding while dealing with my hallowed heart... the feeling of sudden loneliness. It was so scary like when I was in the house...

"Porsche!!!! It's me! It's me!!" The familiar voice has yanked my mind back to present... The voice that has been the light and everything for me right now.

"Kinn..." I called out to him. Kinn put his arms around Chey and me.

"I'm here, Porsche. Don't be afraid." Many issues about our families had been unfolded... no matter how horrible they were, I yearned for his embrace... There was no rhyme and reason for how I felt...

"Chey!!" I heard Kim's voice and my brother was snatched out of my arms.

"How is it, Kim?"

"They fled."

"Take care of his body", Kinn turned around to give the order. Nont and Pai were right behind us with guns in hands.

"Why did you kill my uncle?... [Crying]" In that moment of weakness and trouble all around, I hugged Kinn while asking him the question.