PART 26 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 10)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

*** This chapter contains rape story. ***

*** How many glasses a day are too many? Are 5 the magic number? ***

Pete had no choice but to let it happen... or Vegas threatened to switch to intercourse. Thoughts ran through his head... The pain and anguish were bad but bearable comparing to his loss of self-respect. Pete sunk very deep into the sadness and despaired. He hated Vegas more and more as it went on.

--- PETE ---

"[Blaargh]" As soon as, Vegas remove the grip and pulled himself out of my mouth, I threw up the liquid. I was aghast beyond described.

"[Titter] I believe that I taste pretty good", Vegas jeered. He cleaned himself up and got dressed. Then he went to get something from the drawer.

[Cough] I was still chocking and trying to clear my throat. I was taking several deep breaths... I had a bad headache and hang on tight to my conscious.

{Click!} Vegas did something on my left wrist before unbuckling the belt.

"You should go clean up."

I tried to feel my hands and arms again. They ached... a lot. My right hand was freed but my left hand now had a chain with a big padlock on it.

"..." I tried but no way this will come off without the key. The chain was very long and heavy.

"I will tie your hands again at the bedtime. When I'm not home, I will put you on this chain so you can get around this room."

"I'm not a dog!!", I shouted at him with fury in my eyes.

"You are a dog, I told you that before! [Chuckle]... Are you going to the bathroom?", he pointed there with a mocking look on his face.

"..." I had no energy to argue. I turned away from him.

"Or... Would you like me to come with you? ...", Vegas leaned in and whispered. I pushed him away by his chest and tried to get up from the bed.

"..." I could feel it while I was sitting in the bed. But now when my feet reached the floor, the pain as I never felt before in my entire life had shot up to every part of my body. My legs were shaking and I couldn't be able to keep my balance in the standing position. I was grabbing hold of the closet and walls to walk myself to the bathroom. I could hear Vegas's laughing. I was changing my mind... I didn't want to die. I wanted to survive to take a revenge on him. Mother Fu*ker!!!

"You can't close the door in full. Leave it crack for the chain. No need to be shy around me!", Vegas yelped from the outside. Bugger!!!