PART 61

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

The Offer He Couldn't Refuse...

"It is ok..." I didn't know how Tankhun got there. He sat down next to me and tenderly patted my shoulder.

"...[Sobbing]"

"Porsche, you are my brother. I will be by your side no matter what." Tankhun gently stroked my head. I felt that he was a comfort and another person that I could rely on. He might be crazy sometime but I believed that he had his way of shielding himself similar to me. When he wanted to protect someone, he would act as a big brother and show his warm and kindhearted side of him. No wonder why these three brothers could love each other that much... there was a balance among them.

Tankhun sat there next to me on the floor without a word while caressing my shoulder to pacify me.

"Drink some water?" I looked up to see that there were just Khun and Pol in the room. I accepted the glass and took a sip.

"Calmly talk to him." Pol took back the glass. He eyed at me with worry.

"I don't know what you were arguing about. My concern is for you. Kinn love you very much. I never saw him like this with anyone. My dad also cares for you... Even I love you like my own brother. I believe that Kim would feel the same." Tankhun pulled me up from the floor. I didn't know for how long we have been sitting there. The other side of the door was quiet. Kinn might have left for the meeting with his dad.

"..."

"If you are still sulking, I can go whack his head for you." Tankhun brought me to the sofa.

"K.Tankhun, we don't know what they are fighting about."

"Well! He made Porsche cry. I will smack him regardless! How dare he does this to my most favorite brother?!!!" Tankhun angrily glanced toward the door.

"You are so smart! You pick the safe side", Pol murmured in Khun's ear.

"I don't know who is right or wrong but I side with Porsche. Porsche will win for sure!", Khun whispered with Pol.

"Deal! We are with Porsche. That's that!" Tankhun and Pol shook hands.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing!", Khun and Pol synchronized. I was a tad annoyed by their attitude. Overall, I didn't know what to think. Kinn had too many things that he kept from me. There were too many questions surrounding the issue... I mistrusted him so who could I trust?