*** SPECIAL PART - TIME.TAE.TEM ***

Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

-------------------------------------------------

Before anyone ask...

- This was written by Deami

- It was released separately like it may have a continuation into its own book. It's called 'INTRO' episode. It's like a teaser to me.

- Only this intro was released for now. Nothing else.

- It was released for a while and no update that I see.

- The timeline seems to be behind the season one. I put it out here because I think it is interesting and it will not ruin anything for the main ongoing story... so it is safe to read.

---------------------------------------------------------

--- TEM ---

"How did you do this, Tem?" Porsche looked at me with great disappointment and grouse. I couldn't help but sank into the deepest remorse... as I couldn't possibly bare it. All these times, it was like I had a blaze which wouldn't stop burning my heart. Nonetheless, while I knew what I should have done and how dreadful my action was, I let everything burn to the ground.

"I'm sorry..." I put my face between my knees. The tears that wouldn't stop pouring out had nothing that could be compared to the shame and sadness that I had brought to the person in front of me...

'P'Tae'... He has been like a dear brother to me.

"... Have you both ever thought of me?", Tae said in a monotone. The more he has been like a voice of reason; the worse I felt of the inferno burning inside me. It was as is the situation at hand was incomprehensible for him.

"Tae... I'm ending this." Yes... P'Time was ending everything. It shouldn't have been anything to begin with...

# The Beginning

"Are you heading back?"

"Yes. They are closing and I'm sleepy." I was washing my hands in the restroom. I was at a nightclub not far from the university. After the college Star and Moon (King & Queen) promotional shoot, we went out for a celebration. We needed it... it was a weeklong hard work.

My name was 'Tem' Tarun Pengwanit. I was a sophomore of the Sport Science Department. Because I was a decent looking guy, I was chosen to represent our department in the Star and Moon competition when I was a freshman. I won the 3rd place... so there were activities like this promo shoot that I had to join... as one of the duties.

It was not easy. I was exhausted. School by day and these activities by night... Plus, extra curriculum that my two best friends added in for me. The summation had pushed my limit.