PART 21

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- KINN ---

Doctor in the house...

Porsche fell from the top of the balcony on to ... TanKhun. They both got hurt but nothing serious. Well, we ought to be sure... Tankhun needed to see his doctor. Dr.Top was called to the house.

Dr.Top was a very handsome young doctor who Tankhun and Macau were crazy about.

They all were in the living room. Tankhun was so excited to see Dr.Top and being clingy. Dr.Top had a straight face and ignored Tankhun's 'extra-curricular' activities.

"Ouch!!!... Dr.Top..." All of the sudden, Tankhun put his hand above the left side of his chest and acted as it was in pain there. Porsche and I were looking at each other... "I believe... the beating of my heart is out of rhythm... especially, when you are near me. Since I first saw you, I want to know you and to know more about you... It's not the same when I don't see you...[Giggle]"

Oh my God! I was dumbstruck. Please didn't tell me that Khun liked... this guy. Did my dad know about this? What would he say if he did?!? Bloody Hell!! I don't know who should I start feeling sorry for first, between my ancestry or this guy...

"[Chuckle] I knew it... the true ending of the First Family. All 3 heirs are gays. Tragic!", Porsche said while crossing his arm and observing Tankhun's behavior.

"... Would you like me to take a look at you as well?" I saw Dr.Top slightly sighed and turned away from Tankhun before he asked Porsche who was sitting/laying down by the other sofa.

"Er...", Porsche replied with a smile and Dr.Top reciprocated.

"No need! Some prescribed medications should be enough", I answered for Porsche... I couldn't hind the annoyance on my face and turned to Porsche who frowned with confusion.

"What if I actually need medical attention?", Porsche whispered. My annoyance turned to aggravation. I saw that you smiled at him. When did you become such a slut?! Besides, this doctor was so dreamy... No way I would let him touch you. I was not born yesterday!!

"Don't exaggerate it!", I warned him.

"What's going on with you?", Porsche asked.

"Ok... This set of medicine is for K.Tankhun and this one is for you", Dr.Top handed out the medication to Khun and Porsche. I cut in and accepted it for Porsche.

"Are you alright? Do you want him to take a loom at your head?", Porsche annoyingly said.

"If that's everything, please excuse me..."

Tankhun didn't want Dr.Top to leave so soon. He tried to think of the way to prolong the visit. Chey came in to mind so he asked for Dr.Top to perform a checkup on Chey.