PART 63

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

Cheerful Vegas showed up today. He appeared to be in a much better shape than when they last met. Porsche gazed at Vegas in a different light... He never took an interest in Vegas so he never paid close attention to him. He looked carefully today and saw the harmless smile with the mismatched hallow of his eyes... He then felt the insincerity of the person in front of him. He never cared to see it in depth before.

Porsche thought back to Vegas that he met in the restroom yesterday. He believed that Vegas was truthful when he spoke of Pete... because he was very much hopeless then. Porsche felt that he was marginally close to get to see the real Vegas... the real vulnerable self without a shield. That has likely been the closest that Porsche would ever get to his honesty.

He Who Must Not be Named...

"Get in the car. I will take you", Vegas gestured toward his car.

"Where are you taking me?", my face might have shown anxiety. Vegas gave out a small dry laugh.

"There is no need to be afraid of me..."

"Who is afraid of you?!" He spoke as he didn't know me. I wasn't afraid of him, but I didn't trust him.

"[Chuckle] I forgot who I spoke to. Alright! I told you that I would help so I will. Get in the car. It is quite a long drive." Vegas unlocked the car.

"Tell me where we are going."

"I told you yesterday that I would take you to someone. I sent my investigator out. The report said that he was still alive. Porsche wants to know about the First Family's past, right? This person may be able to help."

"Where?"

"Hmm..." Vegas took out his phone and played with it.

"In the suburb. Almost reaching the next province. We should get going." Vegas was seriously reading the screen.

"Who is he?", I continued the interrogation. I didn't trust him... He hurt Pete, plus what Tankhun told me.

"The formal bodyguard of the First Family." Vegas carelessly answered. He was calculating the route.

"How did you know him?"

"I don't know him. I know of him from the report."

"What is the subject of the investigation?"