PART 45 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 21)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

Pete has been waiting for the funeral news. Nob didn't have any information because he only guarded the house and was not the inner circle with the other guards that knew the business side. Pete was dying to know whose funeral that was. It has to be someone with a very high ranging for the First Family to shut down for a week.

He felt really bad and very much worry that it would be someone close to him. It might be P'Chan... but he was very young... Pete was going through the list of possibility. He was whining in his head over and over. Pete felt sad and has been meditating and praying on the bed ... he believed that it's the very least that he could do.

--- PETE ---

Amen...

[Creak~~]

I was finishing up the pray while the smell of the fish maw soup hit my nose. Vegas was possibly home with the food.

"Ve... What has happened to you?!!", I glared at him with confusion.

"What have you been doing?", Vegas looked at me with a similar blow on his face. I was in a praying position on the bed. I got up and went to check him out.

"... Opss!... [Chortle]", I was trying to hold the laugh. "I asked you to buy the food for me to eat; not for you to ware. [Laugh]"

"Big Brother! As*hole!!! He did this. He is a real maniac", Vegas angrily said. Speaking of K.Tankhun, it reminded me of the funeral.

"Whose is the funeral?", I anxiously asked Vegas.

"Ha!" Vegas was thinking while looking at me from top to bottom. He pressed his lips as he tried to compress the laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I scowled. I was being serious!

"Freak! They throw a huge funeral. I thought Chan died. But ... Whose body was in the coffin?", Vegas cursed and talked to himself.

"P'Chan!!! It was P'Chan?!! Is that right?!!" My heart sank... P'Chan taught me everything since I was hired...from gun, knife and all-around business of the organization. Oh my God!...

"Not Chan...", Vegas sighed while undressing. He was down to just a pair of boxers.

"Who then?!" Vegas put a towel on his shoulders and glared at me.

"My wife!!" Vegas didn't make any sense. I grimaced... What's he talking about? His wife? My heart tweaked... It quaked funny... I felt weird. Vegas walked into the bathroom before I got a chance to inquire further.