PART 7

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

FaceBook - Timeline...

Vegas Korawit:

May I extend my stay? Don't let me go. You already know that my whole heart would remain with you : )

I smiled at the message. I swayed... I loved that he made his intension clear, as well as, how he felt... It's effortless that I didn't have to guess. My smile was wiped away with this next thing I saw...

Kinn Anakin: ❤️ Like (on Vegas' Post)

He has disappeared from my thought briefly and here we were again. I felt like I was in a loop that I couldn't escape. I got into the elevator when I received a text...

KINN

Why were you in such a hurry to get inside the building?

Don't you want to let him stay and f**k you?

PORSCHE

I'm not you! Assh*le!!!

I don't know why I had to rush to read his text... and get angrier to see them. I just wanted to throw away the phone. Reiteration of questions in my head. Why did he have to care? Why was he bother with me now? He was acting like I was Mr. Cellophane for a week. I tried to make peace with myself and now this. What the heck did he want from me?

KINN

Come downstairs! I'm here.

Stern face, I entered Tem's room without saying hi to him. I threw everything in my hands down on the sofa and replied to his text.

PORSCHE

You are not my father! Don't tell me what to do.

KINN

Are you going to come down here all by yourself or I have to go up there and drag you?

PORSCHE

Why? Are you afraid that I would betray your family? If so, I can quit. You don't have to chase me away. I quit! So, it would no long be of your concern.

I typed a long reply. I didn't know of how long he has been downstairs. He must have seen me and Vegas hanging out and got mad as usual. I used to be happy that he fought for me. Not this time. He only worried about one thing... Betrayal.

Kinn kept ringing the phone non-stop so I turned the phone off. I threw myself on the sofa. If he has actually come up to the room, I wouldn't have been ready to see him. I would be so pathetic with all these emotions unhinged.

The solitude...