PART 11

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- Kinn ---

"Kinn, are you alright?", Khun and Kim ran up the stairway.

"Tawan, why are you here?! What did he do to you, Kinn?", Tankhun looked at Tawan with intimidation.

"Kinn, I'm sorry", Tawan's voice trembled and his tears jerked. I was deeply annoyed and started massaging my temples.

"You need to go", I repeated myself again.

"My brother told you to go. Why are you still here? Which one of you let this guy in? He is not welcome here! Take him outside!" Tankhun screamed at the guards.

"Khun, is this too hash?", Kim negotiated. I was so tried... body and mind... with all these plied up problems. I ran out of energy to listen to Khun and Kim argument.

The cat is out of the bag!!

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back of the sofa. I was drained. I heard Tankhun got quiet after few minutes. Someone walked in...

"He left", Khun told me angrily.

"You were too rough, Khun", Kim sat down next to me.

"That's nearly enough for him. Crocodile tears! Geeze!!!"

"So what did he do to you?", Khun inquired.

"He harassed Porsche. Also, Porsche was on the line just now and he grabbed the phone off of me", I squeezed my temples.

"You are completely over Tawan, right?", Kim asked.

"Absolutely!", I didn't need to think.

"You surprised me... Porsche is so not your type. All your ex-es, they are so soft and girly. Porsche is such a man! The kind of man that talks with his fists", Kim chuckled.

"Yes, I know. I don't believe it myself that I would love him." As Kim stated, everyone in my past was small, cute, sweet and tenderly. Porsche was none of those -- Manly face, big muscle, tattooed up and such a raw attitude. So strange that I thought he was so cute when we were together. So-soooo cute!

Damn it! He called me, even though he called to holler at me. But then this!!!! In this life, would I be able to reconcile with him?!!!!

"Haaa~ When you found a wife, you found a very scary one. Ain't you afraid that he will beat the crap out of you if he ever catches you cheating?", Kim's hair was standing and he rubbed his arms.

"Chey is not that much different from Porsche. Ain't you afraid that Chey will beat the living out of you if he ever catches you cheating?", Khun teased Kim.

"So not alike at all !!!", Kim yelled out. The cat is out of the bag!! Kim swiftly looked at me and fidgeted. I had no energy to scold him. F**king bad brother!! Porsche would literally kill me when he found out.

"Do you think I should go see Porsche?", I was doing some math in my head. Should I try to explain what just happened?