PART 40

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

"The body was badly burned. There was an evident of a rope around the neck. We will have to run the DNA test to be sure of the identity. It will take some time. As far as the preliminary exam, this was a male, 20-30 years old, 180 cm height ... he had a stainless ring on his left middle finger. The ring was burnt to all black color. The rest has to be..."

"...No...Not true", Tankhun shrieked and shook his head. I thought back to Pete's descriptions... My knees got limped. I remembered that Pete wore a silver color ring ... I wasn't sure of the left or right finger... But I was certain it was on one of the middle fingers...

"Pete!!!", Arm and Pol could no longer enfold it in. They didn't want to accept the fact but they had to surrender to the true now...They walked up to the body.

"I'm sorry... that day I was busy with Big. I thought you had come back to report to K.Kinn", Arm cried.

"Peteee... This can't be happening", Pol hugged Arm and broke out crying.

"Humm ... Pete..." Khun went up to the bed. He was on his knees crying... his whole build quivered. I never saw Tankhun cry. He didn't resemble Mr. Sunshine few minutes ago. One of my hands pressed against the wall so I didn't fall over. My muscle went weak. Kinn just stood there and looked out into the space... incomprehensible.

"Khun, it might not be Pete", the officer leaned next to Tankhun and padded his back.

"I am...ug...sure that it's Pete. He wore a stainless ring on his left middle finger... [Crying]... Doctor, there was a tattoo on left side of his chest. Is there a tattoo?...", Tankhun looked up to ask with his eyes all red.

"The burn was so severe. There was no skin tissue in the area to be able to confirm."

"Pete had a tattoo?", Kinn asked with this voice shuddered.

"I made him ink it... I designed the pattern. I saw Porsche with cool tattoos ... So, I ordered everyone to do it. Only Pete that actually did it. The ink said 'No legacy is so rich as honesty' because I wanted him to stay with me forever... [Crying]"

"K.Tankhun, please calm down", Arm let that sentence out with difficulty.

"K.Tankhun. we need to test tooth or bone for DNA. It will take time. The body may not be him", the doctor plainly explained.

"[Crying]... If it was him,...I didn't want my brother to be here alone. Before we know the DNA result, may we take him to the temple?... If it was Pete, I would want him to rest in peace without suffering... I loved him like he was my own brother", Tankhun put his hands on the body bag. That picture hacked into my heart... There was pain that I couldn't describe... It was a resemblance of when my parents passed away. Fear that was tugged away in the deep corner of my heart has clearly shown itself again... The very same fear that someone closed to me would leave in the same manner which I was not able to handle. It's the most fragile subject for me.