PART 53 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 25)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- VEGAS ---

[Creak~~]

"Pete!!!!", I screamed from the top of my lung. My heart achingly throbbed with fear... and that has changed to desolation in a flash when I found the empty bedroom. There was no usual cheerful reception "You are back!" or the pouted face of that someone complaining of 'hunger'. They were gone... all of that... The room remained the same as when he was there. Every single object... Every book... Even the chain that I used to restraint him... to keep him all to myself... It was still there on the floor. There was a trace of his addicting body scent airborne in the room.

Everything has become clear. I lost all my strength... even to stand up right as the acceptance of the truth sank in. I limped inside and corrupted on the floor. I slowly picked up the chain... What have I done?!...

On the days that I was inflicted the horrible emotion abuse by my father, he has been there for me ... The lengthy stretch of psychological anguish I felt... The time of being alone against the world... he helped me through those...

and now he was gone...

'At least, you have Macau. That's your redemption. He loves you very much, I can tell.'... His sincere encouraging words on the day that was my worst... his eyes had shown me his genuine compassion when I was dreadful to him. How did he show empathy toward the person who casted the pain and sorrow on him? He soothed me and managed to grinned for me. He sought out comfort conversations to share with me... unlike anyone in my family have even done so.

I'm sorry... Pete... I'm so sorry.

'You are pessimistic.' He accused me that. The image of us together was seared into my brain.

'Well~ You are over-optimistic.'

'It's my view.'

'So, what do you think of me?'

'Scumbag! As*hole... er.. I guess that you have your reason. Hmm.' I slipped out a laughter while tears filled up my eyes. From the first day that I locked him up because I wanted to teach him a lesson as well as gaining on Kinn. I wasn't prepared that there was such person in the world... I had been hurting him cruelly physically and emotionally. I extremely disgusted with myself when I thought of what I had done to a decent guy like him... especially, today.

Afore, Pete was no different than another bodyguard that we had around here. Nothing about him had stood out to me. I never found a need to get to know him personally. He gave me an impression of a common loyal dog that was raised by the First Family. He always acted too friendly each time we met ... Plus, he was too stupid to follow Kinn's order to spy on my every step right down to the teeth.

Who knew that his face with unpretentious smile would grow on me? ... It had become a recognition of my safe space... No matter how bad my day was, I felt love and comfort within these four walls because he was waiting for me here. I could be myself in his company... I didn't have to live my life as a fault hope and dream for anyone... I could just be Vegas... another simple guy.