PART 9

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- Porsche ---

Porsche went back to Tem's apartment. He has gone over today incidents in his head... He felt better after he got everything off his chest... Better... still ached a lot... but bearable...

Silence was the answer...

Porsche got to ask the question. Even thought, he didn't receive the answer that he has hoped for, he felt better that he no longer had to wonder.

Tankhun called to tell him about tonight incident with Big. Porsche didn't like it but he was trying to forget about the whole Kinn thing and brushed him off. He planned to quit his job. He made up his mind.

The next day, Tawan came to see Porsche after school. He took Porsche to the very same Japanese restaurant he went with Kinn. Jom & Tem insisted that they tagged along. Tawan was prolonging the conversation... He wanted Porsche to believe that Kinn still had feeling for him. Uni was Tawan's favorite, he unveiled... That's why each time Kinn saw the Uni, he got silence.

Eventually, Tawan stated the purpose of the visit. He wanted Porsche to cut tie with Kinn. Porsche maintained that there was nothing else to do since they were not together and never had a status. Tawan knew that Kinn was still coming around and thought that Porsche should stop Kinn from doing so. Porsche pushed back that Tawan ought to be able to control Kinn if Kinn in fact was his man.

When the conversation didn't go his way, Tawan threatened Chey, Porsche's brother. Porsche was irate and ended the conversation.

My godfather...

Outside, he asked Jom & Tem to take him to the big house. He was putting in his resignation and collecting Chey. He walked into the house, passed the guards & staffs without say a word to anyone and right into his room. Chey was there on the bed reading the comic book. Porsche came in and ordered Chey to start packing.

"Wait! What's going on? Please tell me!", Chey approached me.

"We are going home. Why is it so hard to understand? We are going back to our house."

"Who told you to go?", Kinn walked in and my temper was escalated.

"It's none of your business!", I said quickly. My hands were still filling the bag with speed.

"Chey, please wait outside." Chey looked at me and Kinn. He sighed and left the room.

"You have no right to tell my brother to leave!", I was mad.

"Porsche, where are you going?", Kinn asked with sadden face. Quickly, he walked up to me.

"Why are you here?! Leave!!", I threw the bag right in his face.

"Ouch!... Porsche! You don't need to do this", he cried out.

"So what?!! You have to leave this room", I said with a stiff voice. I stared him down. I wanted him to know that I was not the weak person he saw yesterday.