PART 57

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walk In...

After I drove out for few mins, the vibe in the car got uncomfortably heavy... sadness was in the air and kept on magnifying. Pete looked aimlessly out of the car while Tae was singing along with the sad song that he forced me to play. Chey was unoccupied with texting... there was no need to guess who the recipient was.

"Kim! Mother fu*ker!!! If you cheat on me, I will put on a hex for your penis to be infected!!!", Chey furiously cursed. I really wanted to scold him about Kim but there were loads of things that I had to worry about. Besides, I couldn't find a good chance to sit down with him. I didn't think I understand his whole picture of relationship with Kim. I believed that he was too far gone at this point. I might as well let him get to the peak. I would summarize it all together and gave it to him at the end.

"Does Kim have someone else?", Tae turned to ask Chey.

"... I think so", Chey was livid.

"You caught him with his hand in the cookie jar?" I paid full attention to the conversation happening at the backseat of the car.

"No..." Chey frowned. He scanned around with angry in his eyes. Everything seemed to irritate him. Sighed... This was so hard to watch... He was every bit like me.

"So, how did you know that he has someone else?"

"I dreamed!!!", Chey replied with confidence.

"What?!", Tae, Pete and I yelped at the same time. We couldn't believe what we have heard. I would have turned my head around if I wasn't driving.

"You dreamed?!", Tae was confirming what we heard. Chey bobbed.

"I dreamed that he was chatting with someone online. Brother! You know already how accurate my dream is. When I was young, our housemaids won lottery several times because of my dreams." Chey shook my shoulder from the back seat. "When I woke up last night, he said the name 'Mon' in his sleep." The whole cargo was perplexed by the story.

"Could be Doramon? Kim might have just seen a cartoon." Pete offered his opinion.

"No way! Kim might seem to be silly and unstable... Besides, playing game, guitar and car; he doesn't do anything else. He was so slow when starting a new task. He won't have time to watch cartoon", Chey concluded his theory. I couldn't stand it! How could my brother be this unbelievable?

"Calm down... Kim shouldn't be like that."