PART 20

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- KINN ---

While Porsche was in the restroom, Kinn got a chance to go over the last message received from Pete. It was the conversation video between Big and Vegas. It has answered several questions, such as ... Who was the mole? ... Who has involved? ... Who has been betraying the First Family? ... As well, who drugged and kidnapped Porsche that day?

Kinn was fuming. He sent Arm and Nont after Big who was on the run. He ordered the alive catch.

Kinn was so mad and he was trying to calm himself down again. Porsche came out from the bathroom and made another attempt to leave. Kinn was asking Porsche to stay. He was drained... it was a very long day. Porsche seemed to be quiet down a little. He then asked Kinn for some food. Kinn wanted to pamper Porsche and could use some walk himself so Kinn agreed to go get it while Porsche waited for him in the bedroom. Kinn asked the guards by his front door not to let Porsche leave. His gut told him the storm wasn't over.

Kinn met Tankhun and Kim by the canteen. Kim was getting food for Chey. They were chatting only for few mins before his bodyguard rushed to inform him that Porsche was trying to escape by climbing out on the balcony. Porsche locked the door of Kinn's room so they all run out to the yard. Porsche was there on top of the balcony doing the daredevil act.

Truly, madly, deeply...

"Porsche!!! What the freak are you doing?!" I shouted up at him. He sighed and looked displeased that he was caught. No way Porsche was tamed. I knew it!

"I don't want to be here! I'm not your prisoner", Porsche answered with frustration. Everybody in the house was gathering in the yard to watch.

"Porsche!!! I am exhausted. I'm depleted. Can you please not be so naughty?"

"I don't care! None of my concern", Porsche argued. I just wanted to whip him as soon as I got him down here.

"Porsche! I explained everything. What else do you want me to do? Tell me! What would make you happy? I will do anything!", I seriously said. I'm ready to do everything that would make Porsche feel good and for us to be together!

"Ah! Let me leave!! And go our separate ways!!!"

"No!!! You have to be here with me!!" Well, anything but that.

"You are not listening to me!! Ugh!!", Porsche grumbled.

"You are the one that's not listening, Porsche! I apologized. I am sorry. What else can I do? What do you want? I will make it up to you. I will give you everything that you need", I rubbed my head in frustration.

"You only say that! I remember the pain far too well. You hurt my feeling so badly and I can't just forget about it. It's not the same anymore", Porsche didn't care that tons of people were watching. He was being crystal clear of how he felt.

"Like the fractured glass that can't be mended, right?!!!", Tankhun shouted. Why on earth did you support that idea?!