PART 58

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

Someone pushed the door open very hard that I had to look up through the mirror.

'...Vegas.' Blood in my vein was boiling as soon as I registered his face.

"Porsche..." I raised my brow in place of question. I found an urge to taunt him.

"..." I didn't answer him and I prepared to attack if he was up to no good. Was this a coincident that he was here? If I had to guess, he would have overheard my conversation with Pete.

"I need to talk to you."

"..." Vegas was in a terrible shape. I could tell that he was infuriated about something. I was preparing to swing my fist but I had to pause in midair when ...

"Porsche, please don't help Pete court that girl?", I frowned with confusion. Vegas was not blinking nor trying to conceal from my assault. This was not quite what I expected. My first thought was that he tried to hurt or kidnap me to get back at the First Family.

"What did you say?" I wasn't sure whether I have heard it correctly. I lost the grip of the fist and grabbed him by the collar instead.

"Can you please don't help Pete peruse a new relationship?" Reflection in his eyes felt like ... loneliness ... and that contributed into the begging. Vegas that I saw now was not the cheerful self nor the villain one that I experienced. This Vegas appeared to be weak and pitiful.

"Our Pete?" I repeated to earn more time to digest the information. Vegas' condition, in fact, looked much worse than Pete... Oh no! Don't tell me that this was not the one-sided thing... Vegas was feeling it, too. The feeling was mutual... Is that possible?

"Yes. Don't you help him... please?", his voice was quivered. I was ... shocked. The original belief was that he tormented Pete so his mind has been constantly absent since he was back. Looking from Vegas' present façade, I had to reconsider the scenario.

"Why... do I have to do as you wish?", I was never be able to fully trust this person again. I couldn't tell if this was real or imitated. Tankhun warned me about Vegas' insincerity...

"Because... I love him." What??!!! ... I was speechless and rooted to the spot. I didn't know how I supposed to feel about all this.

"..."

"Porsche... I beg of you..." Vegas stared me straight in the eyes... as an insinuation that what he said was true.

"I... don't understand. You? And Pete?!!!" It wasn't hard guessing from Pete's physical condition that he claimed Pete and rough sex was in play... I assumed that Vegas forced it on Pete. But!!! Love was entire another story. Is this for real? How about the captivity?... Did Pete consent to the situation? Did he have his own free-will to decide?