PART 22

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- KINN ---

Kinn put Porsche in his pajamas, gave him medicine and hugged him to sleep. Porsche had a long day so he easily dosed off. Kinn left to go to his father's office.

In there, he forwarded what his received from Pete to K.Korn and Chan. It was in his father's hand to work on the details. They have discussed the strategy of how they would handle the crisis.

They would not do anything to K.Kun and Vegas. The Second Family had leverages and the evident was still disputable. They would be able to make excuses and get away with it. They needed to be caught in the act. They would not want the Second Family to change the course of their current activities; therefore, they would wait and stalk their prey.

For big, the First Family would set example out of him. It was very clear of his betrayal. K.Korn has shifted from a kind loving person to another version of his that Kinn hardly saw...

The renegade...

Kinn wanted to talk to Big first and his father didn't have any objection. Kinn and his father walked out to the yard where all the bodyguards gathered. Chan was preparing the gun in the office and would join them momentary.

"K...Kinn...K.Kinn, please help me", Big crawled to me, as soon as, he saw me walk up there. He was hanging on to my leg. His face was bloody and swelling. He glanced up at me.

"Don't touch!", Pol was about to kick him. I raised my hand to stop Pol.

"K.Kinn... I didn't... I didn't do it", Big was badly shaken. He wouldn't let go of my leg.

"Beside you... who else is involved?", I coldly said with affirmative. I didn't believe that he has pulled off this job on his own. There should be at least 2-3 more people who assisted him.

"I...I didn't do it, K.Kinn. I really didn't do it!!!"

"How dare you do this to us?...", I stared at him. My eyes were hollowed. I stood there with him hanging on to my leg.

"K.Kinn, you... you mis-understand me...Please... Give ... me a chance."

"I have trusted you... what you did to me and my family are unforgivable. You are not forgiven." I took one step away to be out of his reach but he followed me. For the love of God... The picture of Vegas stabbing me in the back all this time came back to haunt me. I hate a traitor! They made me look like a fool. Big has been the one to take good care of me but I felt no sympathy for him now.

"Let make room", dad ordered everyone. P'Chan was marching up to the crowd.

"Please don't do it... K.Kinn, help me, please!!" Big sat up, looked at me and stared at P'Chan who took the gun out of the box and was pulling the slide. "K.Kinn...K.Kinn, I love you. K.Kinn, please!!! I beg...", big cried. He was scared and losing his mind. He didn't make much sense now. These were probably the symptoms of someone who was about to be put out.